Skip navigation

GTI INTERNATIONAL CLUB STAND 16/17 June

Back to the top

GTI INTERNATIONAL CLUB STAND 16/17 June

just so i know ppl, how many ppl are meeting at the hilton services at 7:15 :)

Back to the top
Genez, I'll be at Hilton Park services with you in a black gti ELJ 863Y, and  then 2 more black gti 's should turn up when Paul and Dave pull in, on their way down.

Back to the top
dont think paul is coming now, said something about his engine not runnning well since suday,think hes selin his tickets actually

Back to the top

Genez said

dont think paul is coming now, said something about his engine not runnning well since suday,think hes selin his tickets actually

I think that's paul_h. I'm still coming, both Mk1s running spot-on last time, half packed, if one doesn't start or run properly, I'll use the other.

Back to the top
lol sorry paul c. trev not fully with it today. dont think the weathers looking too great at the mo. wanted to give it a good wax tomoz, but wont have the chance to if its raining.:(. when i see u lot on sat could do with ur opinion on something if thats ok.

Back to the top
not coming now. playing a charity football tournament for a local youngster to help raise a few quid. would love to do inters but this is a bit more important. enjoy yourselves.

Back to the top
Fair play Wooders, hope you do well in raising some decent money for the lad, what's the circumstances??

Genez, opinions are free of charge and readily available  :mrgreen: .

Paul C , is the table issue now sorted?

I'm just trying to get the damn snap ring back on my drive flange  :? , I improvised a piece of steel to make a lovely flange compressor to get the flange back on but forgot to leave room to see what I was doing with the snap ring  :banghead: , will be sorted soon  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Ktwo said

I think I have a table like that a bit dusty but does the job I'll pop it in the golf along with everything else lol

I think KTwo is bringing the table, unsure which day(s) though?

Back to the top
Im bringing a table Im going down tomorro ( Friday) afternoon from Derby are you guys meeting at 7.30 pm ? bit late to set up a tent then,
aslo Staying Sat night but not at the show on Sunday Have to work

I was thinking of going for about 16:00 so I can strugle with my tent in the light, Does anyone have a BBQ or do I have to buy some of those throw away BBQ's

If we do have a BBQ what other stuff do we need for it food obviously what about Charcoal and flamable stuff?

Got my new camera today off Ebay turns out its quite big so I'll take some decent shots for prosterity esspecialy the Drunk ones on Sat night  8O

Back to the top
Sounds good won't be there till Saturday afternoon but gonna be wealding the Nikon SLR so should get some funny pics too. Just praying that it's not a wash out spent ages buffing the car

Back to the top
RAIN RAIN AND MOR RAIN PEOPLE, THATS WHAT ITS GIVEN OUT. GUTTED!!!!!!!!!!! never mind sure we will have fun anyways. owwwwwwwww not long now :)

Back to the top
I really hope it doesnt rain my cab looks pretty poo with the roof up, all the holes in the roof ( Saving to buy a new one)

Back to the top
Just saw the weather on the BBC 1 News and they said possible showers on Saturday but dying out should be clear Sunday. So say your prayers before you go to bed tonight don't want a re-run of a couple of years ago.

Back to the top
Please, no rain :pray:

Banner

Back to the top
Hopefully no rain  :pray:

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Alpine White LHD ("SOLD")

Back to the top
hope it rains

Back to the top

wooders said

hope it rains
                            ^^^^^^
                             bitch  :doh:

Hurray for Pauls Teflon Towers marquee  :mrgreen: .

Back to the top

wooders said

hope it rains

Why say that?

Back to the top

paul_c said

wooders said

hope it rains

Why say that?

I'm goin on sunday 8)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
Is the plan still to meet at Knutsford services Paul, then onto Hilton Park to meet up with the others?

I dont think I'll get away from home much before 5:30am as I have wife and son to get moving, which will see me at Knutsford sometime after 6:15. So I'll pm you Paul with a mobile number and you can call Saturday am.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.