Skip navigation

GTI INTERNATIONAL CLUB STAND 16/17 June

Back to the top

GTI INTERNATIONAL CLUB STAND 16/17 June

Gonna be going on the sunday, but unfortunately wont be able to take the clipper as I'm gonna try and get a wing and bonnet to take home! :(

Back to the top
Getting quite excited now should be a good crack. Beer fest Saturday night at the campsite is where it's at…

Back to the top

wooders said

not looking good for me to make it. be last minute if i do and i'll just park at the club stand, invited or not.

COUGH,COUGH,COUGHBULLSITCOUGH,COUGH :mrgreen:

Back to the top
I will be camping on sat - more than up for a few few few  :mrgreen:  beers in the eve with anyone who is around. Wanted to have the mk1 lowered by the weekend but don't think that is going to happen now  :( so just head for the mk1 that looks like a 4x4 at the mo and you will find me - car is also on stand for both days.

Andy

Mk1 GTI Lhasa Green

Back to the top
Bullsit???? Eh? :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Don't worry my suspension a bit country aswell but it's all good you can't rush these things

Back to the top
Three posts in a row i make that a hat trick (sorry bit bored)

Back to the top
mine is more that "a bit country" not taking a tent, going to sleep in the wheel arch  :lol:

Andy

Mk1 GTI Lhasa Green

Back to the top
At least you'll be able to rent out the other three arches for the night …

Back to the top
I'll more than compensate for your height. It took me around half and hour, to gingerly drive over the grass at All Types!

Back to the top
Probabaly be there sunday?

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Alpine White LHD ("SOLD")

Back to the top
I think I have a table like that a bit dusty but does the job I'll pop it in the golf along with everything else lol

Back to the top
not going to be able to make this now chaps :( car has been running a bit rough since sunday and i thought it just needed a service but turns out it has either popped the head gasket or burnt a valve :(

so i have 2 tickets for sunday and a car pass and 2 tickets for camping on the saturday night up for grabs will take ?30 for the lot cost me ?48 :(

83 MK1 GTI G60 85 MK2 GTI 20VT 2004 SEAT ALTEA 2.0 TDI SPORT

Back to the top

hmm

any room at the inn sunday got to get my ticket of on the gate so if theres no room on the stand ill understand   :(  :(  :(

Back to the top

Re: hmm

bens_cab said

any room at the inn sunday got to get my ticket of on the gate so if theres no room on the stand ill understand   :(  :(  :(

Should be , pop over to the Club area and borrow a pass then sneak in  :| That what happend last year .

Back to the top
Weather not so good this weekend :banghead:

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top
ben i can sell you a ticket and you can have my pass how does ?10 posted to you sound ??

83 MK1 GTI G60 85 MK2 GTI 20VT 2004 SEAT ALTEA 2.0 TDI SPORT

Back to the top

Re: hmm

chudd said

bens_cab said

Should be , pop over to the Club area and borrow a pass then sneak in  :| That what happend last year .

could I do that also please??

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Alpine White LHD ("SOLD")

Back to the top

hmm

paul_h said

ben i can sell you a ticket and you can have my pass how does ?10 posted to you sound ??

Back to the top
Next day delivery, but its 4 quid 8O

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk
There are too many online users to list.