Skip navigation

GTI International 2005

Back to the top

GTI International 2005

Just out of intrest what time does it usually start thinking of going on the sunday  c u there 8)

Back to the top
Opens at 9:00 am

Crazyquiff's Mk1 Golf Parts Emporium

www.golfmk1.co.uk - you know you want to….

Back to the top
Hopefully ready in time!!

Cheers
Rajan

Banner

Back to the top
Someone is going to have some late nights!!!!

Back to the top
Rajan, What is she having done? Was the engine bay not smooth enough?!! :lol:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Bloody hell mate, thought i had loads to do!

entering the show and shine again on sat for the fun of it, doin a full wash n wax, hoover, back to black, windows, tyre gel, metal polish job all day 2moro then slinging the car cover on for the night! :D

damm my polished inlet manifold isnt ready yet! :(
anyone else entering the daily runners show n shine for sat??

Back to the top
Working late every night for past few weeks to get her finished. If that was my only project it would be easier! She is having the engine completely re-dressed, painted, fitted with uprated cams and carbs re-tuned. All electrics have been re-wired, new instrument panel and yet more chrome! But you will have to come to Inters to see it!

Meanwhile the LS has gone for paint…

Cheers
Rajan

Banner

Back to the top
dubboy!

u goin sat or sun?

Back to the top
Looks like i'm coming up on the Sunday, see you lads/lasses there!

Reckon I would stand a chance in the show and shine? :p

Mk1 Golf 16V Conversion FAQ Zip, now located at in the Forum WIKI section: http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=cedi&type=misc&id=42%2F26%2F3

Back to the top
worth sorting a time/place to meet up?

Mk1 Golf 16V Conversion FAQ Zip, now located at in the Forum WIKI section: http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=cedi&type=misc&id=42%2F26%2F3

Back to the top
Weather permitting (she does not like the rain  :lol: ), I will be in the Retro show on Sat in the 76 L and Concours with DUB HIT on the Sun.

Cheers
Rajan

Banner

Back to the top
see u there

Back to the top
C U there on Sunday!

Back to the top
decided to stay the night and come down sunday too :lol:

went out on the razz in ipswich town center sat night!

weather was much better on sunday :D

Back to the top

gti

yo  g60rge still loads traffic when left u got there in the end !

Back to the top
Hi again to everybody I met on Sunday - Good to see you all - roll on Gaydon!

Back to the top
Dubboy - was your car on sat the light blue series 1 with the mk1 models on the rear shelf? Mint car 8) did you have the steel wheels refurbed?

Saturday was a bit of a wash out - didn't seem to be much auto jumble. Few very nice standard cars. Got chatting to the owner of a lovely mars red series 1 GTI (sorry didn't get your name :oops: ). Car was imported from germany and given the full options list of sunroof, 5 speed, BBS wheels, tinted glass and twin headlights. Car had been mothballed for a long time and has only covered just over 60000 miles  8) . Got some photos, but on retro 35mm film so will have to get film developed.

Cheers

1981 1600 GTI (coming to a road near you soon…)

1983 1100 C

Back to the top
Yes, that was my 20 000 miler '76 Golf L in Ocean Blue. I refurbed the steel wheels and put new tyres on for the show. Picked up best "Undesirable" for that retro display  :D

Took DUB HIT on the Sunday (no cooling problems, hurrah!) and picked up class win in the Show n Shine so a good weekend all round.

Enjoyable show despite the weather and nice to see Rich, Pete, Wellsy and Dave again.

Helped Wellsy judge the Mk1 Class in the Concours on Saturday. That Mars Red Series 1 belongs to Roger Vinten and I have pointed him in the direction on our Club  :D . Congrats to Jeff Skillman and his beautiful black Mk1 who picked up the win.

Finally sorry I missed G60RGE on the Saturday, but saw your car in the line up looking nice and shiny. Silver BTW, you know it makes sense  :wink:

Cheers
Rajan

Banner

Back to the top
Anyone got any pics from inters they would like to share? :D

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
3piece, we got alot of polishing to do on them rims after all that rain! haha
dubboy, was looking at dubhits wiring…very nice, wheres the coil? ecu? and everything else???

met some bloke at the show whos best mate used to own my car 5 years ago, he was well shocked that the car is still alive, let alone new engine and stuff!

rich! i like the skip on wheels job, is that wot u wanted the BBS rm's for? haha
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.