Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2014 - Saturday Meet Point on PAGE 5 !

Back to the top

6th - 8th June 2014 - I WOULD LOVE RECORD NUMBERS OF ATTENDANCE

GHIA said

daz1971 said

Sorry….been well busy,loads goin on..

Any news on our lot convoy ?

x

Hi Daz

As you will see we r going on Friday but I notice Bert and Gammy are missing off the list  :( Meet Ansar?

Yeah where r Bert  and GAMMYGOLFGTI :( I'm driving down on my own as usual coz all our lot r boooorrring

Back to the top

Dainish said

GHIA said

daz1971 said

Sorry….been well busy,loads goin on..

Any news on our lot convoy ?

x

Hi Daz

As you will see we r going on Friday but I notice Bert and Gammy are missing off the list  :( Meet Ansar?

Yeah where r Bert  and GAMMYGOLFGTI :( I'm driving down on my own as usual coz all our lot r boooorrring

Anyone driving sat from Clubhouse jnc2 M5 ?

Banner

Back to the top
Anyone coming in a white tin top?

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
think we may all need paddles!!

Back to the top

pearcestu said

think we may all need paddles!!

I think that may be may fault, I've jinxed us all with the weather by fitting a wind deflector in the hope of some top down driving. I should have known better  O_o  

Back to the top
ok guys site is all set up, dare is say it weather and forecast is looking better! lovely hot day on site today

For those meeting at the convoy point which is Harvester Restaurant car park Cribbs Causeway Bristol , see you there between 9.00-9.30 tomorrow, we will be leaving at 9.30.

For everyone else, please make sure you come in club stand entrance and ask to be directed to our club stand so you can park on the stand as you turn up on either the Sat or Sunday

Thanks

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Have a good one Richy and the gang.:thumbs:Can't make it down this year due to work commitments:ocf_emoticons__BangHead:Great show to attend and the southwest lot will make you feel very welcome. Get yourselves there if you can!

Back to the top
Weather much better today, we have blue skies

Dont forget if your coming for the day follow signs for Trade Arena/Show and Shine/Clubdisplays. Otherwise you end up in general parking

10333235_10152437787001291_7603815534159596290_o by Scott SB Photos, on Flickr

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top
I'll come over and say hi, down in devon for the weekend so be rude not too

Back to the top
Cheers Rich….
Man……………………..

Such a good evening raving……….my legs and stomach still hurt from dancing/laughing

Nice to meet Sammy, so funny & Paul again had me in stitches..

cheers all

Dazzle

Banner

Back to the top
 :P recovery swap over cheers stu for letting me charge my phone i woulda been a bit ****** without it & cheers Paul for stopping in the rain its a core plug so had to have recovery :(

Back to the top
post your pics people…..  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Im still sorting mine out lol, took loads. Will get them uploaded soon :)

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top

Back to the top
Just a quick thankyou to Rich, Stu and Scott for organising a great weekend.  Wot a laugh.  Great to meet some new faces too who had me in stitches.  Weather was much much better than exected and best night life eva.  Fact! Never thought I would be raving in a cow shed :)

Back to the top
Saved yourself some tyre wear on the way lol

Back to the top
Hi Guys

Sorry for the delay had to give my laptop back and been getting ready for new job I have started this week.

BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THAT MADE IT

What another great Bristol Volksfest, I believe its a different weekend to Deva Dubs next year so hopefully we can all make both shows and have even bigger turnouts at both  :)

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.