Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2014 - Saturday Meet Point on PAGE 5 !

Back to the top

6th - 8th June 2014 - I WOULD LOVE RECORD NUMBERS OF ATTENDANCE

The Doctor and Kerbside Timbo added to list.

IF YOU ARE MEETING US FOR CONVOY SAT MORNING PLEASE SEE THREAD ABOVE, AND IF POSSIBLE LET US KNOW YOU ARE MEETING US SO I CAN PULL A LIST TOGETHER AND ENSURE WE WAIT AT MEETING POINT FOR EVERYONE

see you Sat :-)

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
hi Rich,

will definitely be meeting you for the convoy so please add my name to the list. Will see you all Saturday!

Si

Back to the top
As usual for me, nothing like forward planning!!! :P  Didn't realise it was this weekend… Can you put me on the list too Rich? Will there be room on the club stand?

Back to the top

Lowfly11 said

As usual for me, nothing like forward planning!!! :P  Didn't realise it was this weekend… Can you put me on the list too Rich? Will there be room on the club stand?

Will add you to the list mate.

We will make room for everyone so the more the merrier!

What you doing coming for a day or weekend?

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
Thanks for adding me to the list.

I'm based in Portishead and will make my way to the meeting point for the convoy on Saturday morning.

Back to the top

arf333 said

Lowfly11 said

Will add you to the list mate.

We will make room for everyone so the more the merrier!

What you doing coming for a day or weekend?

Scott

Hi Scott,

Probably just the Saturday, but I'll be packing the tent just in case!

See you Sat morning at the Harvester.

Back to the top
Please be aware that the Easter Compton Carnival means that the main road will be closed for approximately two hours on Saturday afternoon from 1pm - diversions will be in place but it's best to avoid arriving/leaving during this time.

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top
Lowfly11 - your alive lol, standard planning ha ha, glad to hear your joining us

for all others keep your names coming for anyone else that want to come, and also anyone that is meeting us on the sat at convoy point, cheers Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
I'm planning to be there to meet u on sat morning :D

Rich is ur number still the same as last year? I'll call if I'm not gonna make it in time :D

Back to the top
Yep on the same number  :)

Make sure you wake up early enough lol, we wont leave till 9.30 approx.

Thanks

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
We will be doing an auto jumble so if anyone needs anything drop me a text on 07557914692 and I can bring it along. We will miss the convoy but will see you all there for a pint.

Back to the top

golfbitz said

We will be doing an auto jumble so if anyone needs anything drop me a text on 07557914692 and I can bring it along. We will miss the convoy but will see you all there for a pint.

I need a wiper mechanism with or without the motor if you or anyone has one they can bring.

Mk1 Rivage Cabby on coilovers + VR6 Brakes

Back to the top
Sorry….been well busy,loads goin on..

Any news on our lot convoy ?

x

Banner

Back to the top

Kerbside-Timbo said

golfbitz said

I need a wiper mechanism with or without the motor if you or anyone has one they can bring.

no probs will have some on board

Back to the top

golfbitz said

Hi Paul,

We swapped a few texts/emails last week but to be sure I'm after a Venturi tube and a headlight switch with the part number ending 531J.

Cheers Paul

Back to the top

richyhill said

The Doctor and Kerbside Timbo added to list.

IF YOU ARE MEETING US FOR CONVOY SAT MORNING PLEASE SEE THREAD ABOVE, AND IF POSSIBLE LET US KNOW YOU ARE MEETING US SO I CAN PULL A LIST TOGETHER AND ENSURE WE WAIT AT MEETING POINT FOR EVERYONE

see you Sat :-)

Rich

Convoy me up Rich, see you Sat morning.

Back to the top
I'll try and be there for the cruise. I just hope by passengers can get up in time. :lol:

Back to the top

golfbitz said

Kerbside-Timbo said

golfbitz said

no probs will have some on board

Nice one. Come and find me in my blue rivage k851eyy. How much do you want for it?

Back to the top

daz1971 said

Sorry….been well busy,loads goin on..

Any news on our lot convoy ?

x

Hi Daz

As you will see we r going on Friday but I notice Bert and Gammy are missing off the list  :( Meet Ansar?

Back to the top
Almost there!!

A few things to mention….

Gazebo's - If anyones got a gazebo and room in the boot let us know :)Theres over 30 people on this list and it would be cool to get everyone under 1 roof.
We have 2 sorted already but a third wont hurt

Food - We will have a BBQ on the clubstand all weekend, feel free to bring your own food. We are bulk buying 48 burgers and 48 sausages and rolls for shares, if you wanna eat them £2 to either me or Rich please just to cover costs :)(cheaper than the van onsite!)

If anyone has any camping/fold out tables please bring them along

Beer - We should have 2 massive buckets filled with ice to keep beers cool over the weekend.

There will be a private portaloo on the clubstand for our use only - this will be locked and the key hung up somewhere in Gazebo

Also dont forget your chairs and mugs!

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.