Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2013 - 7-9TH JUNE - Come Join Us !

Back to the top

Fantastic weekend and show, good turnout of mk1's year on year, great entertainment on the Sat night.

update: been to site this afternoon to meet Ghia etc , plan for stand tomorrow all sorted, had some light showers this afternoon but all forecast to move on tonight, and tomorrow is going to be sunny and dry all day :-)

look forward to seeing everyone and breaking record attendance numbers at BVF :-)

Cheers, Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Swerve hopefully golfareus or one of the autojumble stands should have what you need tomorrow mate, cheers Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Cheers rich 

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top
Ok guys, it's official. This is " Rusty's " last trip with us!! But better news my boy is having her, and hopefully will not set fire to it!!!! See you tomorrow with 2 cars hopefully :)

Back to the top
car washed suspension sorted and ill hopefully be there by 8.30 to meet everyone unless i get myself lost hahaha

See u soon!!

Back to the top
Hi all hope you have a great mk1 weekend in Bristol everyone. Enjoy the show.  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
 :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top

Daz-Daz-Daz-Daz-Daz-Daz………. :lol:

Back to the top
thats funny

Back to the top
Right then Mr reverse the bumper car... :ninja:

Banner

Back to the top
after pulling an all nighter to get a car ready we were done in sat night and fell sleep early. looks like we missed out on fun games. wont happen again. sacked the sprayer tonight. looking for a spray course so i can do it myself

Back to the top
Excellent show !!!! well done to Rich and Scott for sorting this !!! company was amazing and i wouldnt have missed this for the world !!! not even a mild heart attack didnt keep me away lol !!! Truely an amazing weekend !!!!!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
hello mr ginner, looking forward to relieving you of a mk1 tin top. started making space  :thumbs:

Back to the top

golfareus said

hello mr ginner, looking forward to relieving you of a mk1 tin top. started making space  :thumbs:

Its still here lol

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
great show guys!!!! all my pics here:
http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=show-meet-pictures-and_2%2Fbristol-volksfest-2013_3

oh and golfsareus, someone on facebook offered me a mk1 cabriolet £250, that any interest to you ??

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
definately. please could you forward me details. thank you

Back to the top
hey awesome weekend cheers rich and scott and everyone who organised stuff :D

I'll upload my pics when I get back from download on monday as I literally haven't stopped since sunday night lol didn't even manage to drive my car back too tired good job the parents were nearby!

Back to the top

Back to the top
im new to this but put me down i live in bristol so not far for me i have a caddy 1.6 petrol 

Back to the top
There are too many online users to list.