Skip navigation

All types, Bodelwyddan castle!

Back to the top

All types, Bodelwyddan castle!

paul_c said

Lovely car, really retro, its a swallowtail too??? And automatic?

Thanks  :D  
Yes, it's a '75 swallowtail LS automatic (3-speed bad boy  :lol: ), it's a work in progress but good condition for it's age. Only just clocked up 35k miles, just run in!

'75 Mk1 Golf LS 1.5 Auto

'91 Mk2 Golf GTI 2.0 16v

'00 Lupo Sport 1.4 16v

Back to the top
Good photos Paul.

I like the simulation test… quite true.

Hairy…. a new request for the Merchandise guru, how about a Mk1 Owners Rain Cape!!! Its funny how good ideas come too late for some of us!!

I had a good day, its only a bit of water and I'm warm now!!

Dan

Back to the top
I am imprest by the picturs but i am anoyed you didnt bother to walk around and get a picture of the Hotrods :evil: Dammit i was looking forward to nabing them pics for my msn picture haha!!!

Anyway good job on getting a pic of Dano's car without me sat in it keeping dry that must have been a task and a half lol!!!

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Oh dont they go on about the weather a bunch of old women! :wink: It was a Tad Moist thats all. Do you see me complaining :dontknow: NO! besides i forgot to take me wash kit :roll:  so i had a nice long shower.  :mrgreen:

Nice pics paul espeshly the top one with the house in the background!

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top

xxchrissixx said

I am imprest by the picturs but i am anoyed you didnt bother to walk around and get a picture of the Hotrods :evil: Dammit i was looking forward to nabing them pics for my msn picture haha!!!

Anyway good job on getting a pic of Dano's car without me sat in it keeping dry that must have been a task and a half lol!!!

There were no hotrods at the show???

Back to the top
There was that purpley lowered bass machine hot rod thing. (I`m not sure what is was actually?) With the cream recaro`s in it.

Such a shame about the show, nothing to purchase either! I got that cold `n miserable i had an hours kip in my car. To warm up, avoid the rain, and to kill time…

It was funny seeing the poor ol` camper vans spinning up trying to get out of the glastenbury style mud at the end! All of `em ended up having the "Rat Look".

Don`t know when the next veedub show is, but unless it`s considerably warmer i`m gonna be lame and stay away.
 The drive home was excellent tho, (the A525) it`s an old biking favourite of mine - twisty, semi fast, and beautiful scenery too. Made the trip worthwhile alone.

Stay out of the black…
 And into the red….
 You get nothing in this game for 2 in a bed!

Back to the top

paul_c said

xxchrissixx said

oh yer so wots this dum ass!!!!

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Here are some more pics!!!

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top

xxchrissixx said

paul_c said

xxchrissixx said

oh yer so wots this dum ass!!!!

Its disgusting, that's what it is.

Technically its a Wizard Van. For me, a Hot Rod needs to have a V8, for a start.

Back to the top
God you a narky bugger that just thinks he knows it all!!!

Just let it lie ok!!! :?

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
So what was your favourite car of the show then?

IT was hard to choose, as there was a lot of kool machinery  8) , camper vans galore, the audi rally car, the kubelwagen…

but for me it was a new two tone beetle (silver `n` black), leather interior, big RS4 wheels. It suprised me as i`m not usually a fan of the newer stuff, as i prefer oldskool. The only thing i didn`t like on it was the rear spoiler; but other than that; very classy!

Does anyone have a piccy of it? (I do but i don`t know how to post it up)

Stay out of the black…
 And into the red….

Back to the top
Sorry chrissi, Pauls right, a true Hot Rod has to have a V8 for starters :wink:  - and that beetle isn't one IMHO! :lol:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
can`t recall ever saying that beetle was a hotrod?

it was just a generic question of "what was your favourite car of the show?"

Stay out of the black…
 And into the red….

Back to the top
unless your refering to that purpley thing….

then i`ll completely backtrack, and think before i write out a hastely typed ill-informed response  :oops:

(i`ll just sheepishly, silently , slink off and lick my wounds)

Stay out of the black…
 And into the red….

Back to the top
:lol:  :wink:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.