Skip navigation

All-Types - Bodelwyddan - North Wales 16th May 2010

Back to the top

All-Types - Bodelwyddan - North Wales 16th May 2010

I'm definitely there, F74RYL, white "Polished-through paint Look" cabby on BBS RAs.  

I'm camping with AngelDubs on the Saturday night and am entered in the show and shine on Sunday (Rat Look tree for me I think!), though I've not had the passes from Dean yet.

Back to the top
Just read back through this thread.  Would you mind adding "Rupe76" to the list to get me in, I'm already booked into the S&S but am a bit concerned I won't get in.  

My Dad's going to be bitter as well if they don't let his split camper PTU255C in after driving all that way…

Back to the top
I've just spoken to Dean, he's at Boddlewythan now so there'll be no point e-mailing him I shouldn't think.

However:- He says that if you've had a confirmation e-mail from him for S&S (and presumably Club stands) print that and bring it and it'll get you in if your pass hasn't turned up.  

We shall see.

Back to the top

GazzaBangor said

mkhomer123 said

hi gazza

that was probably me on the bankholiday monday

were you in yours?

cheers mark

Yeah - I was in me black one and me Bro in law was in his rouge one!!!

nice one-think i seen you 2  mite see you down @ alltypes

Back to the top

see you all later to day

good nit all safe driv and be safe

Back to the top
See you guys Sunday morning. Im setting off now(saturday) to take advantage of the trouser press… :lol:

gammy if you read this could you pm or call satnav08 about being on the stand tomorrow as a reserve?
Ill pm you his number, cheers mate and look forward to seeing your motor :wink:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
A quick traffic message from A5OPY who is lording it up in a B and B this weekend!

Apparently there are roadworks on the dual carriageway just before the white church and the turn off to the venue. Tailbacks at all times will ausr us problems tomorrow morning so leave extra time to get in before 9am.

Dan

Back to the top
Does anyone want me to bring any merchandise down with me?
T shirts
stickers
lanyards
mugs

if so speak up because Im not going to bring loads of stock!!!!

Back to the top
Thanks Dano, we`re staying at a hotel just off junction 32a so will have a look myself when getting the car jetwashed tonight.
There could be a few heating issues with some of the cars and vans I imagine. if its a long tailback.
We`ve brought the sun with us anyway, see you tomorrow Dano and the rest of the mk1 golf owners crew  8)

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
I should be there sunday morning in ELV 216Y, thanks for the heads up on the traffic i'll need to leave a bit earlier :D

MK1 Golf Cabby - C439 CHM Now sold replaced with a motorbike due to being unable to park cars at work!!!!!!
MK1 Golf GTI - ELV 216Y (Elvis) NOW SOLD!!! MAYBE TO BE REPLACED BY???
MK2 Golf VR6 Project car

Back to the top
Hope you all have a nice time were not coming now going to work on the car instead!

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 Cabriolet 1500 (under resto)

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top
Hi!!

Just got in. I really MUST remember not to fall asleep in the sun and then drive home with the hood down! Red face or what!!  :redfaced: They will love me on my first day back tomorrow!

Good show again, situated at the top of the hill looking down on the crowd. I don't think that it was as bust as previous years though.

Good day out.

Back to the top
First time visit for me and the kids. camped but don't think I'd bother again..

5000 people drinking gallons of fluid sharing 4 thunderbox toilets does not work.

Too many Chavs with too much petrol to waste, only a matter of time till someone gets hurt bad.

Superb display of all types of vee dubs, was hoping for a better auto-jumble but I supose I would say that as I didn't find what I wanted.

Lovely weather although froze half to death on Saturday night
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.