Skip navigation

**UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATED **..VWNW '09 Tatton Park, 9th Aug

Back to the top

**UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATED **..VWNW '09 Tatton Park, 9th Aug

PM sent MR7  8)

Back to the top

A5OPY said

have we all got our passes i posted???????????????

see you ALL Sunday at the swan or inside on the stand :D

yes, i know you gave me mine at the AGM, just confirming that my mate al has got his (thanks soapy) and we'll see y'all at the swan at 0830hrs.

sunshine all the way ;)

ash x

Back to the top
HA I can smell that BBQ already :D

looks like its going to be a cracking day 8)  8)  8)

just as i planed and booked :wink:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
for anyone who needs it, the post code of the swan is WA16 6RD

Karl.

Daily - 05 plate B6 A4 Avant S Line, with 19s for the summer.. wifes car - Rare Seat Exeo ST Sport 170 Tech
Weekend - MK2 20vt monster - Plus a mk1 caddy I am fixing for my bro

Back to the top
thanks carl, see you there

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
Got my pass in the post boss!
Thank you.

Back to the top

M7R said

for anyone who needs it, the post code of the swan is WA16 6RD

Karl.

Thanks Karl, that helps a lot.

Dan

Back to the top
and for anyone who gets lost my mobile number is O797I6735O1 local knowledge helps.

Back to the top
Ill be popping up to the show for a bit with my daughter so will come to the mk1 oc stand and say hi :)

Back to the top
Not sure I'm going to make it tomorrow. Had squits all day and anything I eat goes straight thru in about 1/2 hr……. feel totally knackered too.

Mrs Early over reacting and phoned Swine Flu line even though I don't have a sore throat or any other flu like symtoms. She got my driving licence and gone to get some Tamiflu, silly cow.

I'm blaming it on a petrol station tuna sandwhich I had yesterday or perhaps an over ripe melon, tasted delic though.

Will see how I feel in the morning.

Anyone who needs a Club Display pass based inSouth Yorks can have mine if they are 100% sure they can make it tomorrow.

1983 Mars Red 1.8 Golf GTI
1987 Alpine White 1.8 Clipper Cabriolet

The trouble with doing nothing is that you never know when you are finished.

Back to the top
shame were not going in camper,could have put some bog roll in the fridge for ya :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

Back to the top

Early-1800 said

Not sure I'm going to make it tomorrow. Had squits all day and anything I eat goes straight thru in about 1/2 hr……. feel totally knackered too.

Mrs Early over reacting and phoned Swine Flu line even though I don't have a sore throat or any other flu like symtoms. She got my driving licence and gone to get some Tamiflu, silly cow.

I'm blaming it on a petrol station tuna sandwhich I had yesterday or perhaps an over ripe melon, tasted delic though.

Anyone who needs a Club Display pass based inSouth Yorks can have mine if they are 100% sure they can make it tomorrow.

Hope you are felling better soon, will have to make "SOLID" plans next time :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

A5OPY said

Early-1800 said

Hope you are felling better soon, will have to make "SOLID" plans next time :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

we`ll just (chilled) paper over that one shall we?? :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
A good turn out by all  :lol:

A5OPY did well to blag a decent location this year and the size of stand was great.
The NORTH WEST club banner was well presented in the 'patent pending' frame work (get it registered now Andy before dave claims the glory!!)

Stock was going out a treat thanks to Sean & others - I even got 'persuaded' into buying one of those enamel plaques for the grille….

Those WILL be 'rare' very soon!!  :wink:

Hawky - thanks for the ?10  :lol:  Just the karting money to get back now (you know who you are!  :evil: )

Ev - you're buying the food next time  :lol:
There are too many online users to list.