Skip navigation

** BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 10-12 JUNE ** stand sneak peak page 6

Back to the top

Re: b

** BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 10-12 JUNE ** stand sneak peak page 6

sparkstu said

Dave, the food was tops  :D  good for everybody chipping in . Who ended up with our spicy ketchup??  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

No idea on the ketchup, it was like a bomb site in the morning the gazebo went over a treat, moved my car just in time !!

Will reckoned he heard lions outside the tent maybe they had a drop of the spicey stuff ????

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Gutted I couldn't make it yesterday as the derv decided it wanted it's oil on the outside of the engine rather than inside  :banghead: an oil seal change and was hoping to make it up today but well I guess you would have all been washed away!! saturday looked blinding from what I've seen of it as well  :(  hope you guys had a nice day  :)

Back to the top
hi
went on sunday thinking it would be ok with the weather but got drowned helping to clear up all the mess, nice meeting you and dave, already voted. richy got £15 back therefore it worked out at a £1 a minute going there.

stu the !!!!!  is wales if you dont know where that is, as you all may know i'm doing the john o'groats to lands end run and stopping off at agm so may see you there, if not see you at volkfestwales in august.

haydn

Haydn

Regional Host South Wales

Back to the top
Haydn, i am gutted Sunday was such a washout!

But thanks for your efforts in coming across, there are a few more up for Wales Volksfest now as well

My pics are up they can be seen here

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=102891&highlight=

cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
alex

what happended to you? a breakdown ?

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

richyhill said

alex

what happended to you? a breakdown ?

Yea, broke down on the way out of Bristol. Gradually lost power until the engine died and now wont start. Possibly a knackered Distributor

1983 mk1 Golf GTI
There are too many online users to list.