Skip navigation

Why aren't you a member

Back to the top

Why aren't you a member

Thats one browny point for me and an extra life line.

Back to the top
theres a similer thread on cgti in the members section about what privelages members get over forum users could upset the forum users so were not the only ones

83 BBS MK1 GTI 69 T2 PANEL VAN i am back let the trouble begin :)

Back to the top

paul_c said

A committee meeting was held last night, I am just waiting for final confirmation on the exact wording of the 2008-on membership package, then it will be launched and available to purchase online. It will be ?15 per year, and that will be a whole year, ie not running January-January. We took everyone's comments from this thread on board, thank you for all the positive contributions.

Thats a good enough compromise i suppose…………I dont think any mk1 owner who has found this site wants it to lose money or struggle, its just getting a reasonable fee to join right……….

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
So what's included in the membership fee :roll:

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top
:lol:  Give him a chance lad :wink:  he might pull the post  :lol:

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

Back to the top
topoftherange you haved changed your tune :lol:  :lol:  did you get the lotto up

Back to the top

Topoftherange said

:lol:  Give him a chance lad :wink:  he might pull the post  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:

Back to the top

divweir said

topoftherange you haved changed your tune :lol:  :lol:  did you get the lotto up

Changed tune? i think not young man………besides is that ?15 not a price reduction for the joining fee?????

What has to be 100% taken into consideration is that there is, and always will be a limited market for mk1 golf owners period.. a lot of the saved cars around now will pass from owner to owner if they survive the years? so your never gonna atract "the masses" as although people love the mk1 they dont own one, or never have, and possibly never will, so a club like CGTI or any of the others caters for "all" vw`s and so atracts more members……………

Besides any of that…… at what point did i say i was joining then? :lol:

I have already won lifes lottery so i choose not to gamble..how very dare you :wink:

Back to the top
My word whats going on here I'm ill for one night and didnt get online and peace has broken out thank god for that, ?15 membership sounds a good compromise to me, well this is the time for peace and goodwill to all men.

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
?15?
?10 is a lot of money
i haven't got ?5 on me
i'll borrow the ?4 off mrs wooders
i've got the ?3
i'll write out the ?2 cheque
my ?1 for membership is in the post

Back to the top

wooders said

?15?
?10 is a lot of money
i haven't got ?5 on me
i'll borrow the ?4 off mrs wooders
i've got the ?3
i'll write out the ?2 cheque
my ?1 for membership is in the post
can lend you a stamp to post it if you want, 2nd class

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
OK, thread seems to have run its course. Thanks to everyone that made some constructive comments. 2008 continuous membership and details will be announced shortly and I hope you agree we have listened to your comments.

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.