Skip navigation

Why aren't you a member

Back to the top

Why aren't you a member

i cant understand why anyone using the forum on a regular basis doesnt pay their ?20 and become a member.the guys who run the site do it for altruistic reasons,more cash would surely make their task easier…im waiting for an ear/eye bashing :roll:

I must admit that i had to look up altrustic !

"Instinctive cooperative behavior that is detrimental to the individual but contributes to the survival of the species."

Club needs more funds to expand and next year with are new Chairman in the post you will all see major changes for the better . Watch this site for more details   :D

Cheers………….

Back to the top

chudd said

i cant understand why anyone using the forum on a regular basis doesnt pay their ?20 and become a member.the guys who run the site do it for altruistic reasons,more cash would surely make their task easier…im waiting for an ear/eye bashing :roll:

I must admit that i had to look up altrustic !

"Instinctive cooperative behavior that is detrimental to the individual but contributes to the survival of the species."

Club needs more funds to expand and next year with are new Chairman in the post you will all see major changes for the better . Watch this site for more details   :D

Cheers………….

what about philanthropic chudd,thats a good `un too :lol: .I never tire of this site.long may it reign

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
philanthropic  :wink:

Funny enough i was going to mention that !

:lol:

Back to the top
the study of fossils?

Back to the top

wooders said

the study of fossils?
you been rumbled mate?

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

wooders said

the study of fossils?

That figures  :roll: 'Fossils are the remains of creatures which existed long ago'

Dead wood   :lol:

Back to the top
I use this club for the online forum only…

I won't use it for any discount purposes.

In my opinion if you wanna join the mk1 owners club, you don't need ?20, you need a mk1.

So I'm all take no give?

I try and help fellow owners as they have helped me, hence my how to fuel filler replacement post (which by the way, mods, is probably worth stickying - when you got a spare minute from warning/banning folk)  

This post might seem somewhat negative and selfish, but ultimately, this forum is more valuable than a sticker and discounts I won't use, and I don't believe it takes ?20 from every member to keep it running.

'83 Black GTI Cab on BBS RAs - DreamBoat 3000'

Resto = http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=67552

Back to the top
Ill be paying but discounts at euros or gsf would be good, as i seem tobe buying stuff weekly! :D

1983 1.5 GX FOR SALE! pm for details.

Back to the top

WeeTony said

So I'm all take no give?

I heard that about you west coast guys…. :wink:

Back to the top
:lol:  look out "the clans" are revolting :wink:  

nice to see the scotts have the same banter us southern/northern people do :wink:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
must be the cold southern air but who is golf1 ???

this thread has completely gone off track  :lol:

Back to the top

bens_cab said

must be the cold southern air but who is golf1 ???

this thread has completely gone off track  :lol:

looks like to me, that golf1 is mad4it , back with a different name AGAIN.

Back to the top
doent supprise me was mad4it banned?????????????

Back to the top

Back to the top

bens_cab said

doent supprise me was mad4it banned?????????????

Shouldn't you back up what you are saying with some hard facts?

Are you drinking?

Back to the top
I'll have a "becks" if your offering! :lol:

Back on topic now!

Back to the top
hard facts about mad4it being banned yes he was and if it turns out that he is back in a new guise then im pretty sure he will be again

if you need conformation of this please ask paul_c

Back to the top
Mad4it was banned, you can quote me on it if needs be.

Paul C

Back to the top

bens_cab said

hard facts about mad4it being banned yes he was and if it turns out that he is back in a new guise then im pretty sure he will be again

But are you not implying that I'm mad4it? You really need to get back up what you say will some substance.

Paul is welcome to compare IP address etc and post it up here.

Paul

Back to the top

golf1 said

bens_cab said

But are you not implying that I'm mad4it? You really need to get back up what you say will some substance.

Paul is welcome to compare IP address etc and post it up here.

Paul

firstly i didnt say you were mad4it i was asking the question!!!!!

secondly i dont need to back anything up with facts !!!!

thirdly weather your mad4it or not im pretty sure your heading the same way he did

so chill pal and go with the flow

anyone would think its xmas

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.