Skip navigation

Wheels poking out arches.

Back to the top

Wheels poking out arches.

john
you might only be 18 but it's not just about the actual age it's about the pecieved age and this guy came across young when he started. you on the other hand with what you have said could pass for older.

i know people like this (i was one i think) but i grew up (i was about 16 i think)

Back to the top
Rest assured action is being taken - fulltiimejunglist is on 2 warnings, so one more rule break and he is banned. We don't lock threads unless there is a good reason - this debate seems to have turned from the original topic but it doesn't need locking so far.

Back to the top
i had read as much as i could and fungimist mate, there are two different type of people to have a conversation with. ones who listen and ones who are just waiting to speak.

Back to the top

paul_c said

Rest assured action is being taken - fulltiimejunglist is on 2 warnings, so one more rule break and he is banned. We don't lock threads unless there is a good reason - this debate seems to have turned from the original topic but it doesn't need locking so far.

Fair enough Paul

shame we cant stop him buying a mk1 tho….

Back to the top
we can go some way to stopping it though. well actually i think he's gone along to stopping it by insulting people on here who will now not sell him a car.

Back to the top

novocaine said

we can go some way to stopping it though. well actually i think he's gone along to stopping it by insulting people on here who will now not sell him a car.

Unless he's buying it from some one not on here

i think he only deserves a nova…

Back to the top
just read this whole thread and thought i'd give it one last attempt at instilling some sense in you…….

i'm 22 and when i was 17-19 i thought it was the greatest thing ever passing my test and having a car would blast all over all day. i bought a mk3 golf when i turned 18 lowered it big wheels exhaust and use to drive like a maniac! i remember topping nearly a ton through a 30 going over zebra crossings the lot (something i am totally ashamed of now btw).

in the end i got 9 points in my first 2 years for speeding and got banned and had to resit my test. and speed cameras and the things to be worried about it's traffic cars never been done by speed cameras always a t5. i'm glad this happened as it slowed me down before i killed someone or myself.

lastly if you do get more points and you think getting cheap insurance is difficult now  :lol: you aint seen nothing yet i had 9 points on my licene at your age and 2 grand was lookin good for insurance quotes and anywhere upto 8grand!!!!

oh one more thing to the guys that ride the bikes think it novocaine and someone else? think one of you said something bout people like these the reason you don't ride bikes. couldn't agree more don't ride personally but my dad was killed on a bike when i was a nipper by someone not payin enough attention at a junction. basically the point i'm tryin to make to him is it only takes a second my dad was within the speed limits former police officer 20 years of riding experence and driving plus advanced driving and he couldn't avoid a bus? still think you could avoid a kid at 120?

Back to the top

Re: n

fulltiimejunglist said

Just cus im 19 you guess i have no brain, dont be so silly really.

"I love drivign, so id rather do it at a speed thats at least acceptable but the speed limits on some roads are stupid".

"My roads got a 30 bit and a 40 bit, its drivable at 70, all of it thats not even using both sides of the road".

"and the hydrolic thing with a bit of metal that scraped ont he floor and made sparks would be illegal i guess"?

You just answered your OWN question……….i dont think your stupid because your 19…………i know your stupid with those sort of comments and attitudes,  someone with the attitudes you display is wholly unsuitable to even have the right to drive on our roads in any sort of car let alone a mk1 golf…………………….

Just as john said I think you need a forum that pampers to your needs……although i doubt theres many that would not feel the same as a few on here about your attitude, do you have low aspiration? would your ideal job be a drug dealer? is your greatest achivement going to be to die in a hail of bullets? i think you watch to many films and listen to too much garbage mate!

You need to do some serious growing up…..you dont deserve a VW of any kind…….go get a corsa

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
How can you say that really, as ive said im a safe driver and dont take the piss, id explained the speed camera situations.

I went past some on the way to Forest of dean yesterday, their acceptable if their not silly speeds youve got to slow down through.

You all have ignored the fact i said i speed but when i can.

John i dont think you really know what im saying so i wouldnt comment on m personality as you dont know me.

"go enjoy yourself i don't really care just warn me before you leave birmingham. or get a car."

That actually made me laugh for a little.

Id explained speed cameras annoyed me if they changed from 40 - 30 - 40 a few times on one road etc.

It just seems a bit mad really…

Mayaswell keep it at a nice maintained speed…

John, all i can say is "Fully un-needed"

I dont insult anyone on here, im trying to be friendly, so dont do it to me.

Im guessing petrol heads like speed, you drive mk1s for god sake.

Ive had a fair bit of experience considering ive spent the last like 3-4 years in cars evryday.

Im not even saying this means i can drive, it just means im not some nooby on a road and i drive to what i know is alright etc.

If you knew me you wouldnt be so strong minded, im a brummy expect my explaining of things to make me look like an idiot….

Back to the top
toto, thats offencive.

Im like a full on VW enthusiast, i love them so like id find it hard to drive a Lambo over a mk1.

And a corsa too, i would cry.

You just think cus im young i want to cause trouble, deal, shoot people…

Bit out of order really tbh.

And im a member of other forums buit i thought id join the mk1 Golf owners site considering i love it that much, theres going to be quite a few people like me on here, who show the same views for most things.

As one of those things is the fact you called me corsa boy, im guessing you hate saxos too?

Im at uni doing business managment as a degree, you think im really the sort of person to be selling drugs, please…

Back to the top

fulltiimejunglist said

How can you say that really, as ive said im a safe driver and dont take the *CENSORED*, id explained the speed camera situations.

I went past some on the way to Forest of dean yesterday, their acceptable if their not silly speeds youve got to slow down through.

You all have ignored the fact i said i speed but when i can.

John i dont think you really know what im saying so i wouldnt comment on m personality as you dont know me.

"go enjoy yourself i don't really care just warn me before you leave birmingham. or get a car."

That actually made me laugh for a little.

Id explained speed cameras annoyed me if they changed from 40 - 30 - 40 a few times on one road etc.

It just seems a bit mad really…

Mayaswell keep it at a nice maintained speed…

John, all i can say is "Fully un-needed"

I dont insult anyone on here, im trying to be friendly, so dont do it to me.

Im guessing petrol heads like speed, you drive mk1s for god sake.

Ive had a fair bit of experience considering ive spent the last like 3-4 years in cars evryday.

Im not even saying this means i can drive, it just means im not some nooby on a road and i drive to what i know is alright etc.

If you knew me you wouldnt be so strong minded, im a brummy expect my explaining of things to make me look like an idiot….

i do believe that little outburst could well be your 3rd strike :(

honestly think before you type some of the questions awnsers you have written really do not need to be put on the FAMILY site

if you unable to air your views without swearing please leave as there are alot of people that find it very annoying :banghead:

Back to the top
Yes, 3rd occurence, he's received (and responded to) PMs, so the moderator's warnings haven't been heeded. So, banned for a month.

Back to the top
mate do me a favour and go away.
come back when you own a mk1 and can show abit more respect for the people who have all tried to offer you advice, might make your life a little less awkward. good luck with your degree and when you do get a job remember that swearing is not a good idea in a meeting.

Back to the top
:lol:  :lol: poor guy :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
Just read all this thread… surely if you wanted wide wheels… just get them!  :lol:
Law says no… if you get caught with them… expect the consequences… simple!  :wink:

Reminds me of the stolen car post from youngdub  :lol:

N17K CP

Back to the top

fulltiimejunglist said

toto, thats offencive.

Im like a full on VW enthusiast, .

eh? whats offenSive is having to listen to all the text speak and childish burble!!! at least we wont for a month………..and hopefully you wont bother coming back on here till you grow up

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top

Topoftherange said

fulltiimejunglist said

toto, thats offencive.

Im like a full on VW enthusiast, .

eh? whats offenSive is having to listen to all the text speak and childish burble!!! at least we wont for a month………..and hopefully you wont bother coming back on here till you grow up

dank init :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
I did think about replying to a lot of what our friend here said.

Then I realised someone who will be so obstructive, unwilling to listen and hypocritical did not deserve the few minutes of my life that the typing would have taken.

Instead I used the time just getting a little bit older, nothing constructive really, just that. :dontknow:

Time well spent, really.

Yradave says relax.

Back to the top
good lesson learnt

dont mess with the mk1 mafia :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
look on the bright side fungi. it's a short month.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.