Skip navigation

The most recent discussion across forums. stretched tyres!

Back to the top

The most recent discussion across forums. stretched tyres!

bens_cab said

typical saxo owner doors that way and just for your info i have 3 kids does that make me gay

Typical saxo owner :lol:  Ye ave had it 2 weeks :roll:

Definition of gay………..bens cab

Back to the top
More to the point….I originally slated ben for his engine not the gayness of cabbys

Most posts by Ben are about his engine. My engine this, my engine that. Its sooo fast. Everyone look at me I have a 20v in a cabby and its rapid. Go race some proper cars then come back an big ya cabby up

Back to the top
unlike you saxo boy i keep my racing to the track and im gay i may need to bum you big boy

Back to the top
its oficial im going bum the mullet sporting saxo owner i do like a nice mullet x x x x

Back to the top
Saxo boy :lol:

Let me know when ya next at Santa Pod. I get my mate to race ya in his 'saxo' so I can post a vid on here of you getting wooped by a 'saxo'

Oh an ya can try bumming me aswell :lol:

Back to the top
ffs this threads about stretched tyres man! if you to wna get ya handbags out do it somewhere else!

Back to the top

alexHxC said

ffs this threads about stretched tyres man! if you to wna get ya handbags out do it somewhere else!

Exactly its about stretch tyres, so Ben posts a vid of his cabby :lol:

Which hasnt even got stretched tyres for a start

Back to the top

bens_cab said

keep it young man

ill take you for a spin in mine to give you some inspiration

:roll: Gayer?

http://www.vwgolfmk1.o…ms&file=viewtopic&t=42366

:lol:

Back to the top

alexHxC said

Tian :clap:

Back to the top
enough already. Lets just delete this thread and never talk about stretching tyres again.

Back to the top
Keep on topic.  Back to stretched tyres or it's locked.

Banner

Back to the top
stretched tyres it is but tbh i wasnt the one that started ranting and being gay

stretch look gay tbh end off

Back to the top
well,i.m not a huge fan of them no more. i like mine with STRAIGHT walls. not BENT walls. don't sound safe

Back to the top
are there any tyres designed to be stretched?? :dontknow:

Back to the top
yes those 1s for minis.

and drift wheels wer the side walls are stronger

Back to the top
so surely if a tyre isnt designed to be stretched its going to be dangerous?

Back to the top
:lol:  Surely there must be a Very Ghey Saxo in Pontefract with stretched tyres on and a whippit on the back seat?

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top

bens_cab said

ive never heard of any1 die because of stretched tyres

but to be perfectly honest i duno if ther dangerous or not

Back to the top
couldnt be arsed to read the whole thread but the last couple of pages were funny :lol: nothin like a good debate.

for my 2pence worth, ive now got streched tyres fitted purely for clearance issues, and so long as its not a stupid stretch such as on that bora in the first pics, there not "unsafe" perhaps not as confidence inspiring but they will grip the road just the same.
as for wearing them out, that'll only happen if your wheels aint set up properly, ie with stupid camber and the tracking out.
i dont think there is a comparison in the looks department, stretched or even low profile tyres will always look better than standard balloons!!
but that is just my opinion, and thats the great thing, if you dont like them, you dont have to use them, but no-one is gay for liking abit of stretch, ur just a stretch-a-phobe, lol (thats a joke btw)

Back to the top

alexHxC said

bens_cab said

ive never heard of any1 die because of stretched tyres

but to be perfectly honest i duno if ther dangerous or not

There's hundreds of road accidents each day, though. And the police don't investigate the cause of each and every accident, especially if it only involves one vehicle (eg a car has driven off the road into a ditch) or there's no injuries or fatalities, etc). A car which is basically unstable is more likely to have an accident involving no other cars, since it would lose control at a lower speed than the average and other vehicles would probably be able to take avoiding action and not get hit, etc. Parked cars might be damaged though.

So, that's why you've not heard of any accidents.

I've heard of plenty cases where stretch tyres simply can't keep the air in them, though. If they can't keep the air in, the rim-tyre interface can't be that good?

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.