Skip navigation

ouch :'( :'( :'( poor golf...

Back to the top

ouch :'( :'( :'( poor golf...

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
looks like some nice examples

don't think the top one can be used as it's an import but worth a try :)

Banner

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
haha yeah i think ill pop that one on the lits too :P

Back to the top

Sedge said

since_1983 said

does it work like that then sedge, i had a rear ender in my nova years back similar to what you said bus taxi fares and a hire car to meet some bit off skirt i was seeing for a dirty weekend lol, i never thought about asking for travel expense was not even aware you could till i read ur post above, i thought thats why you can have a cortise(car spell it lol) courtise car on your policy for the event off crashs and break downs etc or at least thats how they try and sell it to you

Yeah you can have a courtesy car on your policy but if the accident isnt your fault and there for ur insurance company is going to have nothing to do with it then i cant see why they'd spend the money giving u a car to use in the mean time. so i'd go for it an try and claim expenses too even if you just get a bit extra its better than nothing :)

gonna question c.i.s tomorrow what your say makes sense and i belive when i spoke with them at renewal i said nah load crap don't plan to crash etc etc pretty sure the next line is as qouted almost

in the event of a crash or breakdown we will have a car out to you within so many hours until liabilty is conformed, and in the event of a acident your not at fault we claim our cost back etc threw the correct channels, and if at fault and the car repairable keep until car is ready to pick up, and event the off a break down which can not be repaired at the side off the road we will get a car out to you within a few hours( i do belive if they did the breakdown part they take the car to a garage off there choice or list for repairs and i'd cop a shitty big bill)

mixer m8 when i had a fender bender at up the rear i did but a few advertisements in trying to get more money i did use articals for my model m8 but loving the stlye it may just work,

Back to the top
God job man, glad it looks to be going your way.

The 1st thing that popped into my head when reading this article was, I hope no-one reads this from the insurers.

If you even slightly mention that your a club member, they do check these sites to clarify you haven't posted a different count of events.

Just a thought!

But good luck with getting a decent price. I turned down £300 that was offered for a £1000 car and they came back with £750. But I didn't stick to my guns and it went 50/50 even though the bus crashed into me when I was stationary!! But anyhoo .. I also told them I wanted to keep the car, as they were going to take it.

They may tell you that if you want to keep the car, you will have to buy it back from the insurance compnay. If you get 2k for it they may well ask for around £500 to buy it back which may not be worth it in the current condition. Agaion something to check out.

Alfie

Wanted: Front Bumper, DESPERATELY NEED A DRIVERS WING!

MY Build Thread

My Facebook Build Page #Project83

Back to the top
yeah itll be worth buying back even for 500 quid.. its worth more in bits tbh :P

thing is, if they read through this then maybe some bits on here are a little out of order like saying about raping them for price lol.. but everythings 100% true on here so they cant really complain and im not sure they are gonna go runnin round on this forum to 1. fine my name and 2. find all my 1000 odd posts lol..

especially as there claiming fault.. i got an independent bloke comin round so i think her can give me a price in my favor lol

who knows lol… im just playing the fool a little with the insurance company :)

im the victim!……..

remember ;)………

Back to the top
mixer mixer mixer guess what ??

Back to the top
what what what!?!?!?

lemme guess… You sent it! Lol

Back to the top

Back to the top
oh…

what then???

Back to the top
nah its the steering wheel m8 sent 1st class recorded post for you today, you should get it sometime tomorrow

Back to the top
lol i said have you sent it :P

i was right then lol..
 cheeeers!!

Back to the top
yh i know but thought i'd string it out keep ya guessing

Back to the top
haha iv been thinking about it all day!

tard :P

Back to the top
lol, was thinking off saying the assigned me to be the assersor and i value your car at 1.99

Back to the top
ha what a way to go just for an assessment tho :P

on a better note, i got my own assessor comin :) he will be here on sat morning :)

Back to the top
best off luck m8, they must relise these cars are sort after and getting harder to get hold off a decent example don't appear that often,

how much did you grab for again, pm me that answer as you never know who does look on here

Back to the top
it wasnt cheap ill tell ya….

:lol::lol:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.