Skip navigation

Mark 1 found- come along to see all 6!!!

Back to the top

Mark 1 found- come along to see all 6!!!

bang goes any help from amy then. cheers ftj :D

Back to the top
Nope… he was just having a joke and realised it may have been taken out of context… so he changed it.  No harm done  :wink:

Back to the top

Dom123 said

whatalotafun said

amy2008 said

bigdave said

can i just check, the jct600 event in york is 6.30pm tomorrow as in thursday? the clocks on this site are totally screwed up so i dont know when you posted the info! it says it was posted at something silly like 8pm on wednesday and its now 5am on thursday?!?

yes thats right thursday 15th 6.300 onwards.. sorry i dont make things very clear and the time on here really is quite wrong!!!

Are you going Big Dave? will be popping through in the Mk1 at some [point I think  :mrgreen:

I was hoping to but cant drive at the moment and the baby goes to bed at 7 so mrs bigdave cant bring me! Im gunna see if i can convince her to keep the  lil-un up for an hour to go! might see you there.

Back to the top

ftj said

most the blokes/members here would probably cut their little fingers off to have her as a mrs.

Hmm, I'm not sure that would work.  I reckon I'll stick to the conventional "Hi, do you fancy a drink?" approach.  Surely that's got to work better than "Watch this!!" (produces hacksaw)…

Back to the top

ftj said

nah im nice i didnt mean that.

:)

I didnt mean offence either, just found it funny she sais shes a vw geek, meaning most the blokes/members here would probably cut their little fingers off to have her as a mrs.

Respect.

Im just a little insensitive.

AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

GOT A FE MK1S HERE!!!

Back to the top

Steve_Matthews said

ftj said

most the blokes/members here would probably cut their little fingers off to have her as a mrs.

Hmm, I'm not sure that would work.  I reckon I'll stick to the conventional "Hi, do you fancy a drink?" approach.  Surely that's got to work better than "Watch this!!" (produces hacksaw)…

WHAT DID I MISS?

Back to the top

Steve_Matthews said

ftj said

hows the carpet dont go slicing them fingers off with the blade :mrgreen:

Back to the top

bens_cab said

Steve_Matthews said

ftj said

hows the carpet dont go slicing them fingers off with the blade :mrgreen:

It has become apparent that doing some work today has kept me out the loop of whats going on.. am i meant to be offended about something? blah.. never mind it takes alot to offend me! nights going well. am busy kicking ass on the 8 lane car racing circuit i hired!! hehehehe

Back to the top
we just wanna see pics. you uploading them tonight?

Back to the top

whatalotafun said

we just wanna see pics. you uploading them tonight?

but i missed something right?

i have taken various pics.. but i think ill be at work till gone tenish and then i have to drive half hour home and ill be knackered as i started work at 6.30am. i gotta be back here at 7am tomorrow.. omg what a sob story!! lol!! however i will get them on facebook friday, add me as a friend.. im on your mk1 group.. but i will get them on there. its just i gotta get them to the PR guy to get them in the magazines and papers first!!

Back to the top
missed nothing major. don't lose sleep over it

Back to the top

whatalotafun said

I just feel left out!!!

Back to the top
amy, are you the 1 with the black + white profile pic? just added you so i can see your launch pics!!  :D

Back to the top

bigdave said

amy, are you the 1 with the black + white profile pic? just added you so i can see your launch pics!!  :D

yEAH THATS ME!! AM JUST IN THE PROCESS OF PUTTING OUR SHOWROOM BACK TO NORMAL AND HOPEFULLY I CAN GET THEM UP TONIGHT!!

Back to the top
added too (sam dean baxter)

Back to the top
Cool night, mk six looked very good, bit too new fr me though, cheers Amy.
Sent most of the night looking at the mk 2 though, fantastic car had amazing paint and really clever mods !!! 8)  8)  8)

G60

Back to the top

amy2008 said

whatalotafun said

I just feel left out!!!

Basically someone said a joke that could of been taken the wrong way then changed it as they didn't want to offend anyone… there you go my dear… you really didn't miss anything  :lol:

8 track racing…. damn my living too far away..  :banghead:

How many mk1's turned up then?  Amy's even went retro on her pic then has she… black and white  8O … was there no ink left in the camera  :dontknow:  lol

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

amy2008 said

whatalotafun said

I just feel left out!!!

Basically someone said a joke that could of been taken the wrong way then changed it as they didn't want to offend anyone… there you go my dear… you really didn't miss anything  :lol:

8 track racing…. damn my living too far away..  :banghead:

How many mk1's turned up then?  Amy's even went retro on her pic then has she… black and white  8O … was there no ink left in the camera  :dontknow:  lol

Lol- i love that pic!! i get carried away when drunk.. i get camera happy.. tht one was a result of way to much vodk whilst getting ready to go out!! hehehe

good night- am shattered tho- m just finishing uploading on facebook… on my profile so can some one get hem over to the mk1 group- im far to tired!! 8 track racing was awesome.. i kicked butt- till a ten old old got cocky and thrahed me at it!! i didnt play after that.. i love my v dubs but im so exhausted.. a day off might be in order!! Peolpe seemed to like the new 6 tho so hoping for lots of order in the next few weeks.. be better when the gti i out!

Im guessing i was the one that may have been offended?? damn theres me thinking you were all so friendly!! lol!!!

amzxxx

Back to the top

whatalotafun said

added!! pics all up!!

Back to the top

amy2008 said

whatalotafun said

added!! pics all up!!

just seen the pics on facebook they look really good.

:cheer:  I've got my husband back :cheer:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.