9____Daz1971_____10__57

Going down,and down me [marq=right]:roll: [/marq]

9—— Yomp—— 10—– 39
10—- Daz1971—— 10 —–62

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:evil:  :twisted:  :evil:

Banner

Back to the top
Being Welsh will probably do it lol…. I thought he was English mind you I've never heard him being interviewed.  Cracking player Bale… well towards the end of the season anyway.

Upson would be good to bleed in the Algeria game but I think 3 at the back is risky 4-1-4-1 would be good?

___________Rooney__________

J.Cole_________________Lennon

_____Gerrard____Lampard____

________Barry/Carrick_______

Cole____Terry__Upson__Johnson

__________Green____________

That might actually let Gerrard and Lamps go forward and also J.Cole and Lennon to support Rooney….. While Barry/Carrick supports the back four  :dontknow:

Back to the top
Here's the table before today's games!!!  Look at tricky go!!!….. he's got 8 points in his last 7 games  8O

POS__Name_______PTS___GLD
1____TrickyHarris___20____33
2____MikeyT_______15____34
3____Drewpro______15____37
4____Spud_________14____35
5____Kavlfc________14____36
6____Sedge________12____40
7____Neo283_______11____37
8____Wee Tony_____11____43
9____Yomp_________10____39
10___Daz1971______10____62
11___JellyBelly______6_____46
12___A5OPY________6_____47

Jelly and A5OPY are battling to get themselves off of the bottom spot and the middle of the table is wide open!!!!  GET IN!!!!  This is brillinat that it's so close at this stage.  28 games left people so not even half way yet… plenty of time for you're scores to come in!!!

England play tonight at 19:30Hrs and also on Wednesday at 3pm… I can watch both as I'm on holiday all next week  :mrgreen: …. speakig of which…. and I know this is cheecky but would one of you mind throwing the table up now and again as I won't have my laptop and would like to see how we're all doing  :dontknow:

Back to the top
Hi guys ive bin away for a week so not bin anywhere near a computer or tele to see any of the world cup!!!! but i'll take sitting in mid table for now :)

Back to the top
Welcome back Sedge!!

MikeyT and Dewpro are fighting for 2nd, me and Kav for 4th and everyone else for 5th….. the table keeps changing it's brilliant… Tricky has pulled out a 5 point lead so we need to rein him back in lol

Who got Germany 0 - 1 Serbia  8O !?!?!  Typical world cup full of surprises!!!!

Here's the table:-

POS__Name______PTS___GLD
1____TrickyHarris__20____35
2____MikeyT______15____37
3____Drewpro_____15____39
4____Spud_______14   _____37
5____Kavlfc______14   _____38
6____Sedge______12   _____43
7____Neo283_____11   _____39
8____Wee Tony____11____48
9____Yomp________10____42
10___Daz1971_____10____64
11___JellyBelly_____6_____49
12___A5OPY_______6_____50

Back to the top
i no ive just had a look at all the results tht have happened as ive not even seen a newspaper or tele for a week and theres bin some shocks!! spain loosing to switzerland!!!! haha

Back to the top
Another shock result!

Lets hope there's not a pattern forming!

The spanish ref was awful. I think the yellow card was stuck to his fingers! Just because Spain lost! Ha ha!

Back to the top
i didnt actually see any of it but they had a spainish ref reffing a spain game??? surely thts wrong for a start!

slovinia are beating usa 1 - 0  25 mins in so far :)

Back to the top
Spud, drop the negative tactics, 3 - 5 - 2 is the way to go  :lol:
We need to go out and batter Algeria and put the fear of god up every other team in the competition  :wink:

Well done Serbia  8O Did they play in Spitfires??  :lol:

Was only just telling my neighbour this morning how good the Geeermans looked in their first game  :roll:  :roll:  :doh:

PS Spud, I'll post table up on a daily basis once the day's games completed if that's ok fella

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top

kavlfc said

I think it was the bouncing bomb tht undid the german defence ;)

Back to the top

Sedge said

i didnt actually see any of it but they had a spainish ref reffing a spain game??? surely thts wrong for a start!

Sedge I'm on about the germany game! keep up!

Back to the top
ahhh haha my bad  :redfaced: did think tht a bit suspect a ref reffing his own country hahaha

Back to the top

Sedge said

Nah mate Spain lost then today the spanish ref in the Germany game went nuts with the yellow cards I think… didn't catch the game but that that's what he means - is that right Yomp mate?

Kav once a day would be brilliant mate.. anything I can get really as I'm a bit addicted to this at the minute lol !!!  As for the tactics… you'll end up getting spanked with three at the back  :mrgreen: .  As Yoda once said "Slapped royally stupid you will be… if the players in defence total the number of three"…. or summit anyway lol….  :lol:

Back to the top
haha riteeee makes sense now, 2 - 0!!!!! not looking good for the yanks!

Back to the top
Sedge I've just seen that too mate!!!  Daz is the only one to have Slovinia beating USA…. he'll creep up the table a bit… also… he's got Slovinia 2 - 1 USA… so if USA score in the second half and Slovinia don't he's bagged 3 points  8O

Back to the top
Spud me old mucker, the wing backs defend when they have the ball and attack when we have it  :wink: so 5 - 3 -2 when the Algerians have it, no too much tho' I hope. C'ashley and Johnson can run up and down the wing all day long and don't forget the game's being played at sea level not altitude (so's our last game  :mrgreen: )

Fortune favours the brave   :dance:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
at this rate Slovenia are looking favourites to win the group!  8O im off to work now, gutted im going to miss ANOTHER england game :(

Back to the top

Sedge said

kavlfc said

I think it was the bouncing bomb tht undid the german defence ;)

I just read that…. that's brilliant lol !!!!

Kav - when has Johnson ever defended  :wink: .  To be honest mate… whatever happens I hope there's loads of goals bud….. I'm not fussed who's scoring them…. England or Algeria  :mrgreen: !!

Back to the top
Are we going to do 'owt when knock-out stages start????? Could use that spreadsheet I sent you  :dontknow:  :dontknow:  :dontknow:

Algeria score  8O  8O

Treason is still a capital punishment offence in the UK!!!!!!!!!  :naughty:  :naughty:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.