Skip navigation

Who's watching their weight this year?

Back to the top

Who's watching their weight this year?

Man if I was in my ideal weight in that chart id look ill.  Im 6ft 1in and 15 stone 5lb at the min.  I finally managed to shift a bit by doing a bit of excercise.

I cant ever see me at 13.5 stone to be honest which is the top of the scale for me.  Id be happy at 14.5 but I don't think I could get that low so ill be content with 15 when I get there!

Back to the top
Yeah I wouldn't say I'm fat and I wouldn't put myself at 10st either because like you say… you start going too much the other way… fine balance I suppose.  Just chuffed I've shifted a stone in a year… didn't always stick to my plan until this thread though so probably could of lost more…. liking this thread cuz it's like having to confess when you've had a bad week so I for one try harder… cheers for the support lads good to see everyone getting somewhere  :wink:

Back to the top
I'm trying to eat healthy, just need to kick myself in the butt and start exercising too

Back to the top
Hi

I am 6ft3 and at Xmas weighed 19st7.

If I went by the charts I should be about 14st but I would need to cut my limbs and head of to get to that weight ( 3st head ). Even at my fittest in my 20's I still weighed 16 stone.

With cutting out the beer and eating well I have lost 1st 9 or 23lbs in 8 weeks, which is good going.

Going to beach holiday in 6 weeks and shoild hopefully lose another 12lbs to take me to 2 and a half stone, perfect for fitting into my gold speedos  :redfaced:

Chris

Back to the top

Massbad69 said

Hi

I am 6ft3 and at Xmas weighed 19st7.

If I went by the charts I should be about 14st but I would need to cut my limbs and head of to get to that weight ( 3st head ). Even at my fittest in my 20's I still weighed 16 stone.

With cutting out the beer and eating well I have lost 1st 9 or 23lbs in 8 weeks, which is good going.

Going to beach holiday in 6 weeks and shoild hopefully lose another 12lbs to take me to 2 and a half stone, perfect for fitting into my gold speedos  :redfaced:

Chris

:lmao: i think I'm going to hurl lol !!!

That is really good going fella!!!  My weight loss is for a wedding which is beach-bound too… just don't want to be "saved" by the locals and "rolled" back into the sea to "freedom" lol  :roll:

Back to the top
Sounds a bit like FREE WILLIE, better not tell your wife   :naughty:

Done the beach wedding thing as best man and I hope it is not too hot for you as I was like a basted turkey ready for Xmas dinner in my suit in 100 degree heat. ( would have sweated less if I was a thin boy )  :mrgreen:

Keep the weight loss going it is worth it for the summer drink and food binges and then back on the diet next January  :banghead:

Back to the top
Well after heavy drinking on Saturday, bacon rolls twice and beer on Sunday… I'm now 11.4lbs 1/2….. another 1.5lbs gone  8O …. not understanding this at all but I aint complaining…. must be the early breakfast (banana or apple) and being "good" all week  :dontknow:

Back to the top
iam back the gym  to get fit again and in few weeks back on the mountain bike

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top
I will weigh in tomorrow to let my roast dinner disperse!

I found a good reason for going to the gym today…one of the school mums was there. Very nice. I managed to row twice as far!!

Back to the top

Timmyturtle said

I will weigh in tomorrow to let my roast dinner disperse!

I found a good reason for going to the gym today…one of the school mums was there. Very nice. I managed to row twice as far!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAA you dirty beggar  :wink: !!  When me and my mates used to go you prayed for a nice girl or yummy mummy to be in front of you…. you'd run 3 miles and not even notice… of course we were puffing, panting and dying to get off when an old sweaty assed guy was in front  :sick:

Back to the top
Plus one this week! Fat boy Tim

Back to the top

Timmyturtle said

Plus one this week! Fat boy Tim

Plus one…… have you put on a pound Tim or are you pregnant mate please clarify  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Weigh in tomorrow morning but had worst food weekend since diet started in jan.

Hopefully might get away with it but after going to my best mates 22year old sons funeral on Saturday,who was stabbed to death, who cares about a few pounds on or off  :dontknow:

This country is the pits, thank god I am 40 now but what's it going to be like for my wee boys.

Will get eating back to normal tomorrow, one good point at the weekend, cycled 19 miles with my 13yr old lad and my wee man who is only 5 cycled 9 miles and luckily got a lift home  :mrgreen:

Keep away from the take aways and the beer.

Chris

Back to the top
Sorry to hear that Chris it puts your life and family into perspective doesn't it  :( .  Times are difficult for teens and early twenties with knife crime and gangs.  Sorry to hear it bud.

Wee man doing 9 miles at 5 years of age….. sounds like he's your personal trainer!!!  :wink:

Back to the top
Well done all you chaps burning off the pounds. Keep up the good work
Sorry to hear about the bad news Chris.

Back to the top
Cheers Charlie, weighed in this morning and was amazed at the 2 pound loss so now lost 25lbs in 8 weeks.

Roll on the speedos

Chris

Back to the top
That is amazing!!!!!! Just over three lbs a week!!! Wish mine would come off that quick

Back to the top
I still aint had a beer and it's starting to show!!

Dropped another 1.2lbs, first time i'm becoming "lean" since I was about 16 and skateboarding everyday!!  8O

Back to the top

Raul said

I still aint had a beer and it's starting to show!!

Dropped another 1.2lbs, first time i'm becoming "lean" since I was about 16 and skateboarding everyday!!  8O

You must we well chuffed with yourself Raul !!!  That's where I want to be… well done mate.

Back to the top
Cheers dude!

Weird after being a wreckhead for so so long!  :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.