Skip navigation

New Club Hoodies >>ETA 1st APRIL<<

Back to the top

New Club Hoodies >>ETA 1st APRIL<<

Got mine today, excellent job T, many thanks.  :D

Back to the top

Have FOUND mine today.

Had a lucky find today when my daughter put some rubbish in the bin outside the house and found in the bottom of the bin

A nice red parcel with my name on it.  

Yes you are right the postman from Royal mail had put my nice new Top in the bin.

So would ask all members looking out for these to check the Bin outside.

Shame the service from Royal mail is not half as good as the service from Tian.

The top is great thank you.

Cheers Andy

If this is living the dream I would like to know who's dream.

Back to the top
I hope everyone has received their Hoodies by now.

Only a couple of you left to sort as PMs I'll ask about it tomorrow and see what the printers can do.

If anyone has any issues with their purchase please let me know, I need toy all happy!

Oh and it was good to actually see some in action today at Santa Pod, wish, I'd bought one now!

Cheers

T

Back to the top
the hoodies are ace bud, im well pleased with mine, worn it twice so far (been working rest of time)

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
can't wait too get mine! apparently the front quarter is coloured in! (printing error!) lol

Not that I care! I missed the pod today, gutted.  Maybe next year.

Back to the top

hoodies

gettin a feelin of dejavu.not got mine yet tian
but im keepin the faith.

Back to the top
black large please pal

Back to the top
Got my two, one of them was wrong colour but not fussed, all good Tian cheers.

1989 MK1 Golf Clipper
1999 Ford Cougar 2.5 v6 (soon the nightmare will be over and car gone)

Back to the top
Not got mine yet t :(

Will hold on a bit longer and let thou know

Back to the top

hoodies

its come this morning looks great i must have lost weight as its too big 4 me
so well worth the money great job T again you are the man :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Me not got mine yet  :cry:

Back to the top
Wrong Colour
I'm on my phone right now so will check the colour thing tomorrow.

Delivery
As to delivery, they were all posted on the same day so it should arrive any day soon.

New Orders
I'll be looking to take orders again an a couple if weeks. Right now I'm concentrating on organising another line and making sure people receive this order.

Thanks

T

Back to the top
No sweat on the colour thing bro, i quite like red, me and sharon have matching tops now. so wrong but so right.

1989 MK1 Golf Clipper
1999 Ford Cougar 2.5 v6 (soon the nightmare will be over and car gone)

Back to the top

89clipper said

No sweat on the colour thing bro, i quite like red, me and sharon have matching tops now. so wrong but so right.

Just looked through and yes my mistake, sorry.

If we go again I'll sort it for you.

Jelly and Lee_dub I've just got yours back from the printers AGAIN and she's sorted them for you so they'll be in the post today (assuming it stops raining)

marshy, give it a couple more days mate, I'm really sorry but the Post Office are so disparate sometimes, i think about half get theirs the next day! Anyway keep me updated.

T

Back to the top
:(  not got mine yet ,  come on mr postman peddle that bike ;-)

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
Got mine days ago folks.  So far i've walked the dog in it, shopped in the bull ring in it and worn it over my pjs to watch the tv.  Its so cosy I dont want to take it off but bugger i've just spilt pepsi max down it.  Time for a wash.  Thanks Tian for organising these.  Great stuff.x :D  :D  :D

Back to the top

GHIA said

i've just spilt pepsi max down it.  Time for a wash.  

Messy! :roll:  :mrgreen:

The very last two went in the post today with the error corrected so they look just fine guys. Thanks you for your patience.

T

Back to the top
Thanks again for mine T (hand delivered at Santa Pod on sunday) wore mine  today from 5.34am train sandwell/dudley to euston 7.09am walk through London to job, then.walk back to euston,, 2.17pm train home………..21+ degrees ,but still had it on…………..god was i hot ;) !
 :P

Banner

Back to the top
Tian

Still not got mine mate any news

C

Back to the top
ALL were posted at the same time. I have proof of purchase but have learned over the last year or so that Royal Mail is in effect a collection of (excuse the pun) of different companies. Some have a decent record and some are total rubbish.

I have to wait a month before I can even approach them with a claim. It's a pain in the butt but when something is bespoke like these Hoodies I can't just stick another one in the post and hope for the best. I have to wait the prescribed month and then start filling in forms.

Ultimately we have to wait a bit longer, sorry.

T :cry:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.