Skip navigation

New Club Hoodies >>ETA 1st APRIL<<

Back to the top

New Club Hoodies >>ETA 1st APRIL<<

i can lol only brought it to say i have one it will no doubt remain in the packaging in comes in along with my 2 umbrellas :D

thanks again Tian for the time and effort put into this

Back to the top
Oh I love my hoodys me mate wear them for lazy days off etc.

Back to the top
i got a friend who has one of them sowing machines to embroider stufs with is it worth me asking how much a mates rate would be for some fleece's with big badge on the back ??

Back to the top
Let us know if you do a re-run of these T  :wink: …. loving the stuff coming out this year!!

Back to the top
Tian ive noticed there getting delivered around the 24th march, is that to you or us?

cheers

Back to the top

Lee_dub said

Tian ive noticed there getting delivered around the 24th march, is that to you or us?

cheers

Hopefully to you buddy but I now can't raise the printer on the phone and the Hoodies still haven't arrived so who know.

T :roll:  :lol:

Back to the top
T, if you cant get hold of the printers shall i send the boys round !!! Lol

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
If you can get them here for the 24th I would be a very happy man as that's my birthday and that would be an awesome pressie

Back to the top

Tian said

Lee_dub said

cheers

Hopefully to you buddy but I now can't raise the printer on the phone and the Hoodies still haven't arrived so who know.

T :roll:  :lol:

Oh dear! who knows lol! If its going to be a major problem let me know but I was wondering if you could post to a different address than my membership address? no probs if its gonna be a PITA
 :D

Back to the top
Sorry but I don't know what a problem is mate.

All is good to go, just that others never move as fast as I'd like.

T

Back to the top

Tian said

Sorry but I don't know what a problem is mate.

Is that a clever way of saying that will be alright then?  :D

if so do I just PM you my address?

cheers!

Back to the top
I'm STILL awaiting delivery of the Hoodies so delivery will now NOT take place this week.

Sorry.

T

Back to the top
Boo to them, that was my birthday present to myself lol

Back to the top
No problem Tian, not your fault.

Im happy to wait anyway.

Back to the top

BigNormRivage said

No problem Tian, not your fault.

Im happy to wait anyway.

Cheers, getting a bit worried though as I've spent a couple of hundred plus on this with nothing to show for it.

I'll email again tomorrow.

T :?

Back to the top
Were cool Tian these things sometimes happen.

Back to the top
welll this is a puzzle, I wonder what the package is waiting for me at the post office thought it was the hoddie best get down there tomorrow and solve is mystery

no worries T cheers again for sorting this out.

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
Any updates Tian????

Back to the top
The Hoodies arrived today!

I've got the labels all printed out and I shall marry them up with the orders tonight and get the lot over to the printers tomorrow. I've asked already and there's an OUTSIDE chance of getting them back tomorrow but Monday is more realistic.

T

Back to the top
saweeeettt
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.