Skip navigation

New Club Hoodies >>ETA 1st APRIL<<

Back to the top

New Club Hoodies >>ETA 1st APRIL<<

To those who've paid, I thank you. To those who haven't please do so by the weekend so that I may order on Monday, that way I can do the posting out next weekend. There are a lot and so I can't really take them in to work so it's a weekend jobbie!

Thanks

T

Back to the top
Look forward to getting mine.

Good work Tian.

Back to the top

hoodies

hi T not got my pm for payment details  :dontknow:

Back to the top
T can you PM me the paypal link please? apparently my paypal will be sorted out tomorrow

Back to the top
I sent though the PMs very quickly and evidently dome didn't go through. Not sure why, petshop I wad too quick. Anyway, I shall look to reconcile all payments outstanding tomorrow then I get back to my laptop.

T

Back to the top
Looking forward to getting mine too...

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
I still have quite a few payments outstanding. If you have requested the details again and have yet to receive them please post up here so I can send them over again.

If you just haven't had a chance to pay then please make that chance happen today!

If you have already paid and are NOT a member then I definitely need a PM with your Postcode to verify who you are, please do so asap.

I really want to get this ordered today or tomorrow as I'll be snowed under from Wednesday.

Thanks

T

Back to the top
All done.

Payment Details
Name: andrew hindley
Item:
Amount: £22.50
Payment status: Completed
Transaction ID: 2DL39461P4052415P

Cheers Andy

If this is living the dream I would like to know who's dream.

Back to the top
still waiting for my new card from lloyds, what a time for my card to expire and a new one not turn up :S i paid for umbrellas instantly so you know i ain't messin about :) tomorrow i hope , appologies if i am delaying everyones

Back to the top

mAtt- said

still waiting for my new card from lloyds, what a time for my card to expire and a new one not turn up :S i paid for umbrellas instantly so you know i ain't messin about :) tomorrow i hope , appologies if i am delaying everyones

My Paypal is still playing up.  Matt could you do me a favor and pay for mine too and ill send these lines and were square?

Back to the top
Please be aware that I can't go ahead without all payments in and all payers verified.

Some are paying using spousal or family PayPal accounts. Be aware that I DON'T KNOW YOUR NAMES OR THE NAME OF YOUR WIFE, therefore I don't know if you've paid. If I have to I can check some on the membership spreadsheet but if you're NOT A MEMBER I can't check your user name with your PayPal address and name!

Help me help you and pay asap AND LET ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

I'm trying to help you guys but at this rate this is seriously the last time, some of you are just taking the piss!

T

Back to the top
i'll do that for you lee no worries, but will be tomorrow 100%,

Back to the top
Come on guys get your payments in 

Back to the top
PAY UP i want my hoodie!  T can you update that spreadsheet of who brought one with a who's paid column?  that way we will harrass them for you!!

Mk1GTi
Rallye Golf
Mk5 GTi
Mk7 GTD

Back to the top

mAtt- said

i'll do that for you lee no worries, but will be tomorrow 100%,

Cool beans mate.  Tian, some people here have genuine reasons why they haven't paid.

Im sorry its stressing you out buddy, never my intention mate.  :redfaced:

Back to the top

hoodies

just paid on the wifes paypal left a note with it
so you know who it is.cheers T once again great work

Back to the top

hoody

Sorry Tian i was a bit slow on this one mate…
If you do another order i would love one please

Black
Cabby
Medium

regards John

85 Karmann GTI Cabby Black Edition

81 GTI Tin Top (1.8t "The Tarmac Muncher" )

Back to the top

Re: hoodies

madblade81 said

just paid on the wifes paypal left a note with it
so you know who it is.cheers T once again great work

Got it and so shall you!

T

Back to the top
Okay, I have four addresses that I can't reconcile with user names and SEVEN outstanding payments.

I will confirm that tomorrow but at the very least I'm making slow progress, looks like there's a way to go yet though.

At the risk of repeating myself…..

T

Back to the top
Name: Ben Marsh
Item:
Amount: £22.50
Payment status: Completed
Transaction ID: 4E041262GN561934U
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.