My mk1 got nicked :(

Back to the top

My mk1 got nicked :(

8)

:wink:

:D

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top
I thought this link had gone quite and was going to disappear for good. Then it all kicks off again. Gave me a laugh after 12 hours work at the kart track, so thanks young dub :y:  
P.S atleast that makes it a little less one sided  :)

Rust isn't c##p, it's lighter than carbon fibre

Back to the top
what i dont get is that when i had running problems with my mk1 NOBODY offered to come round and help. then some crazy lad has an imaginary mk1 and gets over 20 pages of replies!!!! :cry:

you bastards!!!  :lol:  :lol:

it is now 1:33am and i have just finished reading all of the thread and i've got to say, i really enjoyed it, i've been a member on here for about 18 months and this bunch of posts is my favourite in that whole time!!! not necessarily the most intellectual but it was the most hilarious thing i've read on a forum.

keep it up people!!!! 8)  8)  8)

Back to the top
Thanks YoungDub for such an entertaining thread.  I don't believe really that you're who you say you are.. I'm wondering which forum member you are.  Whoever it is, you planned it well :)

Back to the top

Tian said

Youngdub, it might be an idea to read your replies back to yourself before hitting that oh so tempting 'submit' button. In doing so we, the other forum members, might find the burden of your 'BS' slightly less problematic.

Although I appreciate you are relatively young, there is still no excuse for behaving like a spoilt brat. The atmosphere on this forum is warm, generous and accepting. I'm sure you'll agree that it would be a shame to jeopardise this.

Tian :|

im sorry people ill be good

Back to the top
young dub, if you truely are a fan of the mk1 and truely are going to get a mk1, forget about this whole young dub thing, make a new identity and dont mention a word of this young dub thing otherwise it will lay on your identity for the time you are on the forum! now thats good advice

i live to dub....

Back to the top

tupac2makaveli71 said

young dub, if you truely are a fan of the mk1 and truely are going to get a mk1, forget about this whole young dub thing, make a new identity and dont mention a word of this young dub thing otherwise it will lay on your identity for the time you are on the forum! now thats good advice

ok bye bye peeps

Back to the top
poor old walt......

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top
I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE REALLY IS NO CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O

MK1 GTI 1983 (love of my life)
Mazda MX3 1.8 V6 ( Daily Drive)

Back to the top
could we archive this in an 'etiquete' section :lol:

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top
Youngdub….You could change your user name to Pinoccio.

Come on everybody, sing along, you know the words….. "I've got no strings, to hold me down…La la la laaa la la la laaaa!"

:lol:

Back to the top

if youg a good boy santa might bring you a mk1    oh i forgot you  you dont lie eather :mrgreen:  young  dub

Back to the top

ah bless

give the young guy a break it must be hard being a dub wanna be especialy when your 15 or is that 13 could be 10

read the thread and i have take my hat of to you young dub how very entertaining you are ever thought of a career is comedy

braking a car using reverse hmm funny as a hat

im guessing your running problem is the tappet air gap or voofer valve have a look in the haynes manual  :lol:  :lol:

well done young dub youve made my xmas

Back to the top

i just like this one i love it makes me laugh :wink:

Back to the top

Re: ,

divweir said

i just like this one i love it makes me laugh :wink:

most things i do make people laugh

Back to the top
your a star youg dub  :wink:

Back to the top
A brown star!  :lol:

Back to the top
now now walt play nice  :wink:

Back to the top
Come on!……That one was an absolute gift! I was typing frantically so that nobody would beat me to it!  :lol:

Back to the top
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
very sad young man,go on walt he might have a dub chick sister!!!!!!

KEEP SMILIN
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.