My mk1 got nicked :(

Back to the top

My mk1 got nicked :(

Threadlock??  Isn't that the stuff for keeping your nuts secure :lol:

Prove yourself youngdub!!!

Sauce bottles n'all :wink:

Banner

Back to the top
I don't know, spend a few days away and all hell breaks lose - then freezes over :wink:
WTF is this thread on?

Back to the top
THREAD, its more like disneyland

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
I know? when it got to 10 pages i was like wtf?
But 15 now?!

youngdub, lets just put an end to this? yeah?
Im 5 mins away, my camera has a charged battery and hell i even have the tomato sauce! Ill be seeing the gf 2moz nite anyway, let me come up,take a pic, and check out why it aint starting? im no mechanic but i do now the basics?

Back to the top
We'll have caught Walt and his Dub Chick page up in no time!!!

This thread is pure comedy. Please please do not lock it, I think we could be looking at something that will be moved to the archive under a new section titled 'What the……??????'

Young Dub don't rise to the bait of a pic with ketchup or the ID number!!! All we need is a video clip of someone using reverse to slow down in your car from 70mph when the camera is fixed? From a purely experimental side I'd love to see the result.

Matt

Back to the top
Ahhhhh.

Morning everyone, nice to see this thread is still going strong.

Tian :lmao:

Back to the top

cabriaulait said

shave ur head rushid…. wear a silly bomber jacket, and silly boots :lol:  :lol:

I believe these people are called 'skinheads'. They like listening to Madness.

I thought that Mods wore 3-button suits, parkas, and drove around on lambrettas listening to The Who.  :notworthy:

Im 5 mins away, my camera has a charged battery and hell i even have the tomato sauce! Ill be seeing the gf 2moz nite anyway, let me come up,take a pic, and check out why it aint starting? im no mechanic but i do now the basics?
Youngdub - you must have a camera phone - how about getting a pic on that and uploading it?

1983 Lhasa Green GTI

Back to the top
Gadzooks!… 8O
Been on nights last night and come back to…well…this!
What started out as a sympathetic thread, has gone from forensics, to diagnostics, to photography, to psycho therapy, cheekie inuendo and finally the massacre of our youngest member! You guys should be ashamed of yourselves!  :x

Back to the top
I think some people are actually trying to help youngdub with his starting problems!

1983 Lhasa Green GTI

Back to the top
the young dub haseth vapourised lol, one post stands out loud to me young dub,
jenks

deal with that, no excuse for saying no

i live to dub....

Back to the top
Come on guys! Keep it fun!  8O

You know what young people are like! They try to impress! So what if some of the things he said are not feasible? What if someone is trying to help him fix it up as a surprise? How many of us really had any mechanical knowledge of a car and an understanding of how to drive it when we were 15? Not many I would suggest! Let us not forget what this site is based upon!…. All of us share an interest in the same car and for whatever reason, this young lad has sought out this site and joined as a member!

So I say give him a chance! Laugh with him by all means, but to laugh at him is a little mean, regardless of the content of the thread! I know if I was in his shoes, I would not return to this site and that is not what it is all about is it?

Come on guys! Lets give youngdub some love! What do you say?  :)

Back to the top
I've been on forums where people like to reinvent themselves for fun. I was on one where this guy pretended to be old and have cancer. He took us all through his illness for months until he eventually he died. We knew this as his 'son' came on the forum to tell us all that he was touched by our support and did we mind if he came on line and chatted instead blah, blah, blah. Needless to say cracks appeared in his story and he was told to go away. My point is there are a lot of strange people out there and in cyber space you never know how close you are to any one of them. Mr I'm 15, no I'm 13, my car has been stolen, my car has been returned, blah, blah, blah is in my opinion not to be trusted.

Let's be honest, I could be a 5' 10" flame haired vixen with an uncontrollable passion for all men who drive Mk1 Golfs or I could be a 45 year old 28 stone virgin, with a membership card to my local lap dancing club. How the hell would you know?

I take people as they present themselves and youngdub has presented himself in a manner that defies logic.

This forum only exists by virtue of the member base. If those members don?t take it and other members seriously then it?s a waste of time. I think Master Youngdub is old enough to understand this.

Tian

Back to the top
nicely said!

i live to dub....

Back to the top

true so true :|

Back to the top
true, but i agree with walt lets give the little dood a chance, come on son get those pics up, :wink:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
To me, its quite clear, if his next post is an apology that he's a kid, who got a bit carried away with the computer and the forum, fair game. Even if he doesn't have a car. If he don't apologise or come up with the pics to prove, then I feel he deserves the full wroth of the posters so far!!!!

Back to the top

ans4r said

true, but i agree with walt lets give the little dood a chance, come on son get those pics up, :wink:

I know you! You were playing in the orchestra on the Titanic. Didn't you refuse to believe that was an ice berg and that the whole ship was going down! Blind faith I love it!

Seriously I do love that you still believe youngdub despite the fact he's strung you a pack of lies from his very first post where he didn't even know his own age. Take a step out and have a look at a thirteen year old! They are big enough to know better these days. For crying out loud they're more computer literate than most adults. Forums don't phase 'em, they live on MSN and Yahoo!

Tian

Back to the top

will wait to see when he gets in from school  / work / out of bed

Back to the top
My point is really that rather than get offensive towards youngdub, it would be more in the nature of the club to ignore him if you don't like him and help him if you are feeling generous! I'm not saying I believe or disbelieve him! I'm just saying that when a whole group of people have a pop at one person, it can be quite a nasty experience!

Back to the top
or back from the moon??

I'm not sure that such a heated defence of YoungDub is required, I don't think that anyone has been out of order they've just played along and poked fun gently.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.