Skip navigation

My mk1 got nicked :(

Back to the top

My mk1 got nicked :(

tupac2makaveli71 said

so you went 70mph on a bendy road where you cant see around the corner with no breaks….. :roll:

i would break by going into reverse

Back to the top

Morb said

tupac2makaveli71 said

im very confused, either your a sad young child that wanted some attention, your dillusional, or your very unlucky, why dont you post some pictures of your car with a ketchup bottle on the bonnet…just to let us know its yours  8)  that might change people oppinions, why doesnt the car start?

He didnt have any tomato sauce, but he had some mackerel in tomato sauce. So here's youngdubs car, and as you can see, its a blackish colour, Red.

ure such a cool old man

Back to the top
ok now ive heard it all matey!

:notworthy:

well earned imo

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top

cabriaulait said

ok now ive heard it all matey!

:notworthy:

well earned imo

lol

Back to the top

That is all……………….. :roll:

Back to the top
I've just read this thread from the start. I gotta say what the hell :eh: . This has spun me out :scratch: , Oh and walt mentioned the pieburg 2e2 carb. I have one on my golf driver and loathe it :evil: Just thought i would add some random comment

Rust isn't c##p, it's lighter than carbon fibre

Back to the top

trev56 said

I've just read this thread from the start. I gotta say what the hell :eh: . This has spun me out :scratch: , Oh and walt mentioned the pieburg 2e2 carb. I have one on my golf driver and loathe it :evil: Just thought i would add some random comment

klkl
 :D

Back to the top

youngdub said

ure such a cool old man

at least he's got some respect. :wink:

Back to the top

Morb said

youngdub said

ure such a cool old man

at least he's got some respect. :wink:

yer well i aint gonna let somebody put something over on me

Back to the top
getting back to the car mate, could you tell me what engine u got so i can help u get it started, i need the model, age and mileage so i know if its gti or carb,
im really tryin to help here!

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top

cabriaulait said

getting back to the car mate, could you tell me what engine u got so i can help u get it started, i need the model, age and mileage so i know if its gti or carb,
im really tryin to help here!

its a 1.8 gti 120k 1982(i think)

Back to the top
he's beyond help.

there is no car.

Back to the top

marsredgti said

whe's beyond help.

there is no car.

how would you know

Back to the top

marsredgti said

whe's beyond help.

there is no car.

once my cameras fixed ill take a pic and ill put a ketchup bottle on the bonnet kk

Back to the top
i would first do what walt said, ie chk the ignition system do a search on here to find out how.
as youve had it runnin well fueling probably isnt a problem, but as its been stood for a bit, maybe some damps got into the electrics
hth

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top

cabriaulait said

i would first do what walt said, ie chk the ignition system do a search on here to find out how.
as youve had it runnin well fueling probably isnt a problem, but as its been stood for a bit, maybe some damps got into the electrics
hth

ok thank you

Back to the top
you know what. i am in edinburgh too. i can come round and give you a hand to get it started. deal?

Back to the top

marsredgti said

you know what. i am in edinburgh too. i can come round and give you a hand to get it started. deal?

that is very perverted and youve said things to me like that before so

no

Back to the top
have you tried to put the car in reverse whilst it is rolling forward at 5mph, it would crunch like a b***** imagine at 70, think of the wheel spin, you obviously dont have a car, scrap that you obviously havent even driven a car in your life, if you wanted a mk1 or wanted to make friends?!?! or wteva you could of said you are really into mk1's and not lied?……… dont try google ' mk1 with ketchup bottle' either sunshine lol

i live to dub....

Back to the top

tupac2makaveli71 said

have you tried to put the car in reverse whilst it is rolling forward at 5mph, it would crunch like a b***** imagine at 70, think of the wheel spin, you obviously dont have a car, scrap that you obviously havent even driven a car in your life, if you wanted a mk1 or wanted to make friends?!?! or wteva you could of said you are really into mk1's and not lied?……… dont try google ' mk1 with ketchup bottle' either sunshine lol

ok m8   very good

u talk rubbish
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.