Skip navigation

Membership For 2007-UPDATED AUG 22nd 07

Back to the top

Membership For 2007-UPDATED AUG 22nd 07

no i dont think i put mine down i always use 7shells my e-mail is philippaparton@btinternet.com

mk1 to restore

wedding soon

and a new bathroom to build ,

Back to the top
Right found you - also went in post today but you didnt specify any username so Il get it updated.

1983 MK1 Tintop

1968 Karmann Ghia

1994 Passat VR6

1996 Passat Diesel

Back to the top
ok thanks very much  :D

mk1 to restore

wedding soon

and a new bathroom to build ,

Back to the top
Recieved my pack today, thanks  :D

James

'83 Mk1 Gti

'97 Mk3 Gti Daily hack

Back to the top
HI EVERYONE

SORRY IVE BEEN A BIT QUIET LATELY & IT WAS GOOD TO MEET SOME OF YOU AT GAYDON.

IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY PAID YOUR MEMBERSHIP OR JOINED AT GAYDON, THERE IS A BIT OF A DELAY AT MY END. IVE GOT A NEW LAPTOP & CANT RECEIVE EMAILS AT THE MOMENT. PAUL HAS SENT ME SOME DETAILS AND PROVIDING I CAN MAKE SENSE OF IT ALL, I SHOULD BE RECEIVING MY MK1 EMAILS TONIGHT. THIS WILL MEAN I CAN GET UP TO DATE WITH THE NEW MEMBERS.

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE

1983 MK1 Tintop

1968 Karmann Ghia

1994 Passat VR6

1996 Passat Diesel

Back to the top
hi ive received my pack thanks :D

built by the germans and thrashed like the nazis

Back to the top
so do i have to wait till 2008 to join? or can i convince my girlfriend membership is what i really want for christmas?

Back to the top
I joined again. But didn't use my forum name. And made a mistake in my email address. Aaaarghhhh!  :banghead:   :oops:

'82 Mk1 GTI 1600 UGY74X
(Mars Red, mostly…)

Back to the top

StInky said

I joined again. But didn't use my forum name. And made a mistake in my email address. Aaaarghhhh!  :banghead:   :oops:

The new system automatically takes your forum name, since you're signed in. If you make a mistake in your Paypal login (email address), the transaction will be cancelled. I've just checked the details and nothing's gone through, so no money was taken etc but you're still a member until the end of the year.

Back to the top
I've received the paypal confirmation email that it went through, but I've done it again with the right email address anyway. If it works out I've paid twice we can no-doubt come to terms on a hoodie or something.  :wink:

And I'm still waiting on my 2007 membership pack…  :cry:

'82 Mk1 GTI 1600 UGY74X
(Mars Red, mostly…)

Back to the top

StInky said

I've received the paypal confirmation email that it went through, but I've done it again with the right email address anyway. If it works out I've paid twice we can no-doubt come to terms on a hoodie or something.  :wink:

And I'm still waiting on my 2007 membership pack…  :cry:

Its only Paypal that needs your email address (it uses the email address as a login name). If you entered the wrong address, you (in theory) shouldn't have been able to log into Paypal to complete the transaction, whereupon you might have pressed cancel and returned to this site. The payment wouldn't have been processed. I'll take a look now at the Paypal payments, to see what's going on.

Back to the top
I've just had a look, you indeed paid twice, for some strange reason you were never returned back to this site, so the transaction wasn't recorded on this end but it was on the Paypal side. So I've issued a refund for the second payment, and checked your expiry date is 1st Jan 2009.

Back to the top
I'll lock this one and open up

http://www.vwgolfmk1.o…ms&file=viewtopic&t=34139

for any queries on the 2008-on membership.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.