Skip navigation

I want a Dub chick!

Back to the top

I want a Dub chick!

debs said

Don't forget that she has to be handy with the polishing mitts!
8O

Banner

Back to the top

walt said

Awwwwww Miss_Mental_Mk1……Someone whoe cares!
You have melted my little heart with your kindness and I think I am in love with you!  :cheer:
Tell me…What would be a perfect first date for you?  :D

Sorry but you would have to share me with my 3 sibe huskys and the other half.

Myspace isnt all that you need to know about comps etc, and it takes ages to make it look pretty. And also most of them sites will size pics for you so not need to worry there.

Polishing mits ahh who needs them you can find other ways for her to polish your car  :lol:

Jibber

Back to the top
Fluffy buffing mittens…..Who says she gonna be polishing my car with them?  :mrgreen:
Never under estimate the power of the fluffy buffing mitten!  8O

Back to the top
Thanks guys and girls - i've been following this thread from day one and it has become an compulsive reading in this house - a bit like the missus with her soaps. Heres hoping for a happy ending!!!

PS - Walt, if you find the girl of your dreams do we all get an invite to the wedding? :lol:

'85 GTi Cabriolet
'80 Kawasaki KDX 175
'93 Kawasaki ZZR 600
'97 Chrysler Grand Voyager

Back to the top

Caudy said

Thanks guys and girls - i've been following this thread from day one and it has become an compulsive reading in this house - a bit like the missus with her soaps. Heres hoping for a happy ending!!!

PS - Walt, if you find the girl of your dreams do we all get an invite to the wedding? :lol:

I wouldn't go for that girl, Walt - she almost completely missed the car that she was cleaning!!!

Back to the top
Of course you all get an invite to the wedding…I'm getting a little weepy just thinking about it!  :oops:

I started this thread as a bit of a tongue in cheek laugh at myself I guess, knowing that a few of my friends on here would love to get stuck in and have a good laugh…And it has been….But what I have really been most touched by is the amount of new people on here that I now feel I can class as friends..Thanks everyone who posted on here for your support and good humour!  :D

BUT WHERE'S MY CHICK!  :x

Back to the top
Try here mate, if you don't get lucky there is always next door….

Banner

Back to the top
it looks like next door says Ho Fook, take it as you will!!

I'm now mk1less, ahhhhhhh!
Gone but not forgotten;
'83 Schwarze black GTi
'83 Lhasa green GTi
'80 Indiana Red Met. GLS

Back to the top
Watch out penny - Walt will be after you next ;)

:lol:

Back to the top
Some chick on here must fancy me!  :oops: ….Even if its only a little bit!  :cry:

Back to the top

hanging out with craig from big brother wont do you any favours , by the looks of things your also missing obvious signs from people , he was waitin for you  to buy him another drink !!!

Back to the top

sorry had to be done….

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top
I fancy you………………………r   car!!!

but i'm not single.. so tuff shizzle!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

I know a good dating website……. :oops:   if you wanna try that..

www.girlsdateforfree.com

Gary is now garaged, Baby is on her way.
Next up is marriage, Who knows when i'll get him out to play!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
8O

Back to the top
haha

:P  :lol:

Back to the top
a few pics to cheer you up walt

if only my mechanic looked like this :banghead:  :wink:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
I too have been following this since day 1 and think you're def a catch (I did see you at Gaydon and I'm not blind)….

Shame most of the ladies on here seem to taken - inc. me! - perhaps you DO need to cast your net a bit wider :)

Happy hunting  :mrgreen:

Rach

Back to the top
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Rach_GTI….Forget my silly dancing and rather limited wardrobe….I feel ten feet tall again!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
aww bless..

there is a gir out there just waiting for you to snatch her up, take her home and who'd be willing to play with your 'buffing mitts!!'

Back to the top
Did I tell you, they are of the finest lambs wool! Feel soooooooo nice!  :D  Mmmmmmmmmmmm!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.