Skip navigation

I want a Dub chick!

Back to the top

I want a Dub chick!

These pics are all well and good chaps….But I want one I can love and hug and squeeze and love and hug and squeeze and love and hug and squeeze and love and hug and squeeze some more!  8O

Back to the top
Lets face it though, your pristine show car is not the ideal place for a lady. For a start, her heels are going to wreak havoc on the passenger footwell carpets. And you won't allow her to use your interior rear view mirror for her make up either, would you? Also I believe you have a wind deflector permanently in place, blocking the rear seats?

Back to the top

walt said

Oi Pricie! Get your own thread!  :x

Alright…… i will lol!  :D

Back to the top

paul_c said

Lets face it though, your pristine show car is not the ideal place for a lady. For a start, her heels are going to wreak havoc on the passenger footwell carpets. And you won't allow her to use your interior rear view mirror for her make up either, would you? Also I believe you have a wind deflector permanently in place, blocking the rear seats?

This is of course true paulc, however by the looks of it, most of these women only want to stand near a car semi naked….Which is fine with me my old fruit!  :D

Back to the top
Seems to be a bit of a free for all now Pricie!…Fill yer boots!  8O

Back to the top
have you not set up a date with one of 'em yet  :roll:  come on one lives right near you too.

Come on ladies saturday night tomorrow, get yourself a hot date with fireman walt. :lol:

Back to the top
a fire fighter woman for fire man walt 8)

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Nice FMBs (boots :wink: )

Back to the top
Dare I say…She looks a little tall for my liking!  8O

Back to the top

paul_c said

Ermm excuse me not al girls have to wear make up, or do they all wear high heels. (mind you i did build a mental track car for a girl so im a little different)

Alos who says a window deflector would be a problem? whats wrong with other place?  8)

Why dont you try looking around chat sites on the net, as it seems you might be a little shy to meet someone on a night out maybe? so maybe if you was to know them a little before meeting etc?

Some sites for you:

www.faceparty.com
www.lookitsme.co.uk
www.mingleville.com

I dont know anymore that should get you started.

Back to the top
:mrgreen:

Back to the top
Awwwwww Miss_Mental_Mk1……Someone whoe cares!
You have melted my little heart with your kindness and I think I am in love with you!  :cheer:
Tell me…What would be a perfect first date for you?  :D

Back to the top
I think i know where you're going wrong… if you lay off the "CHEEEEEEESE" tactic you should be OK :D

Do you have a myspace yet?

Go to mine on www.myspace.com/kins888

Add me as a friend you big loser. Once chics see you have such a cool friend they will flock to you! :lol:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
I tried to set up myspace but as usual all the simple to use tools for reducing photo sizes etc were far to complicated and came with no real instruction whatsoever….So I gave up!  :cry:

Back to the top
Try using this pose too…

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

walt said

I tried to set up myspace but as usual all the simple to use tools for reducing photo sizes etc were far to complicated and came with no real instruction whatsoever….So I gave up!  :cry:

Ok send me your pictures mate. Give me all your stats it asks for and write a list of music, films a paragraph about you and who you would like to meet. I will create your account.  :D

Back to the top
Ok….So I might not be so good with computers….But do you really think I would be so stupid that I would let you set up a profile for me on myspace?  :lol:

Back to the top
YEAH! I mean. If 12yr old Emo-kids can do it surely good old WAlt can  :lol:

Bert said

"if only everything was as reliable as a volkswagen"
——–
1.1L Series1

Back to the top

walt said

Ok….So I might not be so good with computers….But do you really think I would be so stupid that I would let you set up a profile for me on myspace?  :lol:

I think you could trust Kins with this task, after all he's been good to you in the past. If you can't trust him who can you trust?

So, is the list looking like this so far:

* Cute
* Single
* No emotional baggage
* Cute
* Doesn't wear heels, at least not in your car
* Good with computer skills
* Good at teaching you IT skills (and very patient too, for slow learners)

I have a work colleague I could ask, she might be a bit tall for you though, she's the same height as me.

Back to the top

paul_c said

So, is the list looking like this so far:

* Cute
* Single
* No emotional baggage
* Cute
* Doesn't wear heels, at least not in your car
* Good with computer skills
* Good at teaching you IT skills (and very patient too, for slow learners)

I have a work colleague I could ask, she might be a bit tall for you though, she's the same height as me.

Don't forget that she has to be handy with the polishing mitts!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.