Skip navigation

Fantasy Footy 2010/11 - MK1 Premier League

Back to the top

Fantasy Footy 2010/11 - MK1 Premier League

Oh good Dano's joining I will now have the chance to transfer My Nat Lofthouse for his Stanley
Mathews  :lol:  :lol:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
But I bet you'll both have Bert Trautman in goal  :wink:  :lol:

Right folks, only a week to go, I will be locking both leagues to entries 11am next Saturday 14th August soooooooo only 10 of us have joined the head to head so far, can those who have yet to join it crack on this week and get it done please  :wink: . Also I need everyone's top 5 for the Premier League so again those who haven't could you pm them to me before next Saturday please. Anyone yet to pay please PayPal Yomp your £5 (as a gift) to :

treasurer vwgolfmk1 .org.uk

38 weeks of fun for £5, bargain

Prizes will be for :

1st, 2nd, 3rd and last in the Classic League

1st ONLY in the head to head league

Manager of the Month for each month (Classic League ONLY)

1st & 2nd in Knockout Cup (Classic League - last few weeks of season)

Top 5 predictions - Winner ONLY

And don't forget, you could win a prize from Budweiser on the League site it's self  :mrgreen:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
I get paid thursday so u'll have my fiver friday kav :) just checking because i cant remember, have i sent you my top 5 predictions?

Back to the top

Sedge said

I get paid thursday so u'll have my fiver friday kav :) just checking because i cant remember, have i sent you my top 5 predictions?

Hiya mate, nope not had your top 5 yet, if you can ping it over in the next couple of days that'd be great  :wink:

If the other oustanding 15 could do the same I'd be very grateful  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
Not long now gang, 5 days to kick-off  :mrgreen:

May I remind you all of this

I've also created a head to head league which everyone MUST also join. There will be one prize for the winner of that league only. A bit more interest for the season.

League code is :

League name :

Mk1 OC Head 2 Head

I've checked the head to head league tonight and this gent has entered

I See Footballers —————— Alex Hutch

But you aren't in the Classic league which now totals 22  8O  8O Go Gammy  :lol:

You must enter and pay for the main league to be included in the head to head Alex.

Yomp, how are we diddling payments wise???

Back to the top
No more to add to the list.

Back to the top
I've just found this thread and entered my team, "Nunca Caminarás Solo". I've also sent payment.

Current MK1 rebuild elapsed time - 15 years and counting…
Is it normal to clean and paint bits of your car that will never be seen?
Not-so-new addition - 1996 MK1 Citi Golf (off the road for 4 years… and counting)

Back to the top
Sorry everyone I've been ill for a while then massively busy at work.  Kick off is on Saturday with the opening game of Tottenham and Man City which should be a cracker!!!  Me and Kav will then fall out on the Sunday as Liverpoo play the mighty Arsenal !!!  :mrgreen:

Joking aside this league is now massive and the banter should be great all season.  Thanks for everyone who's joined so far and massive thanks to the organiser Kav (aka - The Legend)  :wink: … without him kicking this idea off and pushing it I wouldn't be able to see if I can build my own footy team, have the chance of winning prizes and have 38 weeks of fun to look forward to!!!  

I'm really up for the new season…. the official MK1 OC Premiership!!!!  It's the place to be a real premiership manager and battle in the league!!!  (wooden spoon and last place is booked by me lol  :roll: )

In real footy - I've bought last seasons top to keep safe as a momento and got my new shirt… also subscribed to the match programmes of all Arsenals home games…. Arsenal for the title!!!

Back to the top

DAG4R said

I've just found this thread and entered my team, "Nunca Caminarás Solo". I've also sent payment.

List upadated on page 1 :wink:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Sorry everyone I've been ill for a while then massively busy at work.  Kick off is on Saturday with the opening game of Tottenham and Man City which should be a cracker!!!  Me and Kav will then fall out on the Sunday as Liverpoo play the mighty Arsenal !!!  :mrgreen:

Spud, hope you're feeling better mate but it appears there's something wrong with your keyboard / typing.

Corrections should be Liverpool and Arses-nil  :wink: Oh, there's a space in Leg end as well  :lol:

Cheers for updating the payees Yomp, I'll give it until tomorrow before I PM the outstanding entrants for their hard earned.

Also I need to know what the forum user names for the following people are so I can PM them :

Joe Irvine
Jack Pickering
Paul Hanratty

DON'T FORGET TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE ALL IN THE HEAD-TO-HEAD LEAGUE

The entry code is :

Cheers

Chris

Back to the top
Hi all,still want to do this(have been bussssssyyy)! anyone give me the link, to do it, i can see the codes..
Dazzle Razzle Rovers

Banner

Back to the top
:mrgreen:

daz1971 said

Hi all,still want to do this(have been bussssssyyy)! anyone give me the link, to do it, i can see the codes..
Dazzle Razzle Rovers

Hiya Daz the link is :

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Any probs drop me a PM  :wink:

Don't forget you need to join both leagues (Classic & Head-to-Head), PM me how you think the the top 5 in the Prem will finish AND send Yomp a £5 payment (as gift) to : treasurer vwgolfmk1 .org.uk

Cheers mate and welcome aboard  :wink:

I will be contacting the FA to see if they can extend their season as we're now upto 24 teams in our league  8O

Back to the top

kavlfc said

:mrgreen:

daz1971 said

Dazzle Razzle Rovers

Hiya Daz the link is :

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Any probs drop me a PM  :wink:

Don't forget you need to join both leagues (Classic & Head-to-Head), PM me how you think the the top 5 in the Prem will finish AND send Yomp a £5 payment (as gift) to : treasurer vwgolfmk1 .org.uk

Cheers mate and welcome aboard  :wink:

I will be contacting the FA to see if they can extend their season as we're now upto 24 teams in our league  8O

:D  :D  :D sorted,cheers mate,ta for the P.M…great help,,,bring it on you lot!!!!

Banner

Back to the top
I have sticky'ed this thread until Saturday as we're into the last few days to join. Fellow mods, please leave it sticky'ed until the weekend then I'll unsticky it once closed to new entries  :wink:

Ta very mucho  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Well,well hooked on this already,need to put a baggies player in there,but struggling!!! :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :dontknow:
 :wink:

Banner

Back to the top
What about that Dorrans guy  :dontknow:  :dontknow: Heard he's quite good, boing boing :lol:

Back to the top

kavlfc said

What about that Dorrans guy  :dontknow:  :dontknow: Heard he's quite good, boing boing :lol:

lol… just been out walking the dog, the bloke 2 doors up said 'dorrans' put him in !! lol,,,,dont put him in, he's rubbish  :wink:  :wink: daz

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

Well,well hooked on this already,need to put a baggies player in there,but struggling!!! :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :dontknow:

I know a few good Wolves players, if you need some help  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Anyone getting pre match nerves have any of you done the score predictions?

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

daz1971 said

I know a few good Wolves players, if you need some help  :mrgreen:

NO comment….  :evil:

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.