Skip navigation

fantasy footy

Back to the top

fantasy footy

8O … I hate when that happens… just made another transfer.  Hope this one pays off.  Mid week games…. can't wait!!!

Back to the top
I also removed Shawcross!! So in a word I'm going to go round the back and shoot meself  8O

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top

kavlfc said

I also removed Shawcross!! So in a word I'm going to go round the back and shoot meself  8O

:lmao: …. it really gets ya don't it lol… I've made some right bad transfers this season  :roll:

Back to the top
Cahill and Rooney score again.  Another load of points down the drain!

I get far too stressed by this!

Back to the top

neo283 said

I get far too stressed by this!

LOL…. work, family life, mortgage, missus… fantasy footy… all part of your 5 a-day stresses  :lol: !!

Rooney, Dunne and Hart played for me last night… most are on show tonight though  :?

Arsenal need to beat Burnley but all eyes are on the Tottenham V Man City game  8O

Back to the top
Spud I thought you were a bit harsh on Glen  :roll:
We should've signed Arshavin, the most prolific scorer the Anfield faithful've seen since 'Fat Bob' Fowler  :lol:
I think you boys may come a cropper against 'The Dingles' tonight tho'  8O

Had Milner in for last night, finally a bit of luck  :)

Liverpool & Spurs players hopefully do the business tonight  :pray:
Johnson, Gerrard, Torres, Dawson, Crouch & Defoe

If not the gun's loaded and the back door's unlocked  :lol:  :lol:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top

kavlfc said

Spud I thought you were a bit harsh on Glen  :roll:
We should've signed Arshavin, the most prolific scorer the Anfield faithful've seen since 'Fat Bob' Fowler  :lol:
I think you boys may come a cropper against 'The Dingles' tonight tho'  8O

Had Milner in for last night, finally a bit of luck  :)

Liverpool & Spurs players hopefully do the business tonight  :pray:
Johnson, Gerrard, Torres, Dawson, Crouch & Defoe

If not the gun's loaded and the back door's unlocked  :lol:  :lol:

I don't think I was harsh in that game mate… Johnson was guff lol.  He's been good but in that game he did nothing much and made two errors leading to two goals… not saying he's a crap player or owt in general just complete pants in that game no getting out of that lol.

"Fat Bob Fowler"  :lol:

Honestly bud it's what we do… win the hard games… then get stuffed by the teams lower down the league  :roll: … I'm honestly nervous tonight for the gunners… especially looking at who we have out… list as long as your arm according to the website  :?

My mate at work got a surprise today.  It's his birthday shortly and his missus bought him a Liverpool home shirt… Boss secretly signed off a half day… Jim went home at 1pm and my other mate is there with two tickets… they're off to watch Liverpool V Wigan tonight.. lets hope you lads win or the pool are going to be hounded by Jim's missus for her money back lol.

Back to the top
And there it is…. Burnley 1 - 1 Arsenal…. a royal slip up but to be honest… we were lucky to get a draw… they out played us everywhere on the pitch  :cry:

Back to the top

kavlfc said

There's been a change of plan, I'm off to find Rafa  8O
I cannot believe today's result, apologies to any Portsmouth fans but we're very poor. Time for King Kenny to get the brown overall and mop out and become caretaker boss  8O And if he doesn't want it full time bring El Tel Venables in, at least he can speak Spanish and persuade El Nino, Reina et al to stay. Also he's managed at the top level and his teams have played good football. Apologies for going   :offtopic: but my rants disappear into the ether on 606  8O
 :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Back to the top
Mate I never thought I'd see the day either… with a full strength team you got it handed to ya.  I watched the game yesterday and Portsmouth played well.  Liverpool just aint Liverpool at the min… even with Tores, Gerrard, Benayoun, Carrrrragher etc they struggled.  What's going on  :dontknow:

Arsenal still don't look convincing at the min either up front even though scored three yesterday.  We need Van Persie back sharpish.. we seem to run out of ideas and we'd be lost without Arshavin at the minute  :?

Still…. Man Utd slipped up yesterday so we are 2pts away from them with a game in hand  :lol: …. Aston Villa are a good team and consistant… I like them and they're pushing us close… Clichy, Fabregas, Van Persie… I want them all back before 27th!!!  :?

Back to the top
Bloody Christmas!  I was too busy to change around my team and half of them haven't even played this weekend!  Hope the auto-subs do me some favours!

Back to the top
You know what Spud, I'm that down I can't even take any pleasure out of Salford Utd (they do play in Salford, not Manchester) getting a thumping down at 'The Cottage'. Really can't believe what's going on at Anfield. We should rename Anfield 'The Theatre of Memories'  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Stood on the Kop with the best part of 20,000 on it in the past and can't believe it's happening. 50th anniversary of the 'Great Bill Shankley', and he was, taking the helm and it's embarrassing to say the least  :(  :(

Back to the top
Still 20 games to go mate so just under half way… not much seperating most teams to be honest.  Can't beleive how "too and frow" this season has been… Chelsea and Man Utd are normally well away by now.  Man Utd have massive injuries though to be fair.  Makes for a good season and don't think yours is over by any means.. Benitez out?  :dontknow:

Back to the top
Benitez out?? Honestly I'd have to say yes  8O Bearing in mind the last 3 months of last season we were playing with attacking abandon (4-0 against Real, 4 -1 against Salford Utd etc etc etc). We play more like we're poo scared of losing!!!!!!!!
We've got two centre forwards (Kuyt & Babel) and Rafa wants to turn them into wingers when he bought them on the strength of being centre forwards. Benayoun's an attacking midfielder so he plays Dossena (a poor left back) in midfield   :roll:  :roll:
Square pegs + round holes = Rafa's lost it  8O
Don't get me wrong, I'll support them until they carry me out feet first but enough's enough. You're lucky being an Arsenal fan (still not forgiven you for '89) but at least you try and field a footballing and attacking team come what may, even if it's the kids  :D

Back to the top
On a brighter note made it through to the next round of the Fantasy Cup  8O Why??? A certain Peter Crouch (who did he used to play for?? MMMmmmm I wonder  :roll: ) scoring 13pts. SMUG??? You bet  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
13 points  8O …. I've done poop lately… my missus is in the one at work too and got around 55 points for the week… She's an Arsenal fan too so can't get her in a headlock  :roll: .  I don't know why I bother with these fantasy footy things.. I start well then bugger it up every time lol !!!

Back to the top
Should follow my mantra Spud, start poor and maintain that level so's not to surprise anyone  :lol:

Back to the top

kavlfc said

Should follow my mantra Spud, start poor and maintain that level so's not to surprise anyone  :lol:

:lmao: classic !!!

Back to the top
OK so did anyone else just not get the time to update their teams over the festive period?!  I tried to make a few transfers on boxing day but ran out of time and they locked it down.  As a result I'm stuck with a team that ahs more injuries than Man U's back line and 2 african players!  Not good!

Time to make some transfers me thinks!!!

Back to the top
I got a chance to do mine but still ended up crap lol

Got rid of Drogba for the african nations… put Tevez in… not sure if its a good move but we'll see  :dontknow:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.