Skip navigation

Drugs are bad.

Back to the top

Drugs are bad.

does his ocupation really have anything to do with this thread?

Back to the top
they say drugs cause paranoia, what do you think??

Back to the top
Well not really but as he puts his views across using the fact hes in the police force, i think yes.

Back to the top
ftj do you now how much of an idiot this thread makes you look??

Just wondered

Back to the top
Well if you read msot of it youd work out, i didnt ask for you lot to comment on here.

Why didnt you look at the picture then go back to bed ?

Imstead of then giving me your view on drugs, me and others who have commented on this fourum.

Plus, you think i actually care less, its the internet, and as i dont car in the evryday world, i dont think i mind, considering im not going to ever meet you.

And i could say somethign like that.

People here obviously agree with me, other wise no one would have agreed with me.

So, have you thought about what people think of you after youve posted on ehre so much..

I asume you care, you thought i did.

Back to the top
as a newb to the forum, this whole thread looks a bit childish sorry, but it both looks like your just willy waving.

if you do drugs great

if you dont equally great

Back to the top

fulltiimejunglist said

Well if you read msot of it youd work out, i didnt ask for you lot to comment on here.

Why didnt you look at the picture then go back to bed ?

Imstead of then giving me your view on drugs, me and others who have commented on this fourum.

Plus, you think i actually care less, its the internet, and as i dont car in the evryday world, i dont think i mind, considering im not going to ever meet you.

And i could say somethign like that.

People here obviously agree with me, other wise no one would have agreed with me.

So, have you thought about what people think of you after youve posted on ehre so much..

I asume you care, you thought i did.

I commented because i think its totally irrisposable to condone drug taking in any form on a family forum, if you disagree then im sorry you are an idiot.

The thread makes you look like an idiot because you say childish things like 'my cousin knows theres corruption in the police' like generations and generations before you havent ever said things like that before you!

I am quite happy to say any of the things I say on here to any of the people on the forum face to face as i totally stand by the things that I said as they are moraly right.

Unlike you who as you just said wont ever meet people off here so your just a keyboard warrior!

If you want to talk about how great drugs are go to a non family based forum.

Idiot

Back to the top
Idiot am i?

"The thread makes you look like an idiot because you say childish things like 'my cousin knows theres corruption in the police' like generations and generations before you havent ever said things like that before you!"

Well that doesnt mean ignore them, like your ignoring me.

And i did say my cousin was a police officer before that anyway so your probably the idiot for not reading it.

Plus this thread was for showing you a picture.

Not saying drugs are positive.

So im such an idiot for having you come on here saying how bad drugs are am i?

Youve made it a thread about drugs, why would i start a thread about drugs on here, its a mk1 golf forum, as in the pictures of one.

Not of a mk1 smoking a spliff is it?

Peanut brain.

Its called Drugs are bad for the irony.

This is hillarious that your still posting abotu drugs.

We turned it onto a conversation about loads of stuff since and its always back to the drug topic, so obviously people want to talk about it.

Plus drugs are common with in the world now, so maybe kids should get the choice wether they beleive in them or not before you stick it in their heads, same as christianity.

Back to the top
And id happily meet people off here, if they like dubs and mk1s.

As that and help on my mk1 is the reason i joined.

But not people who are happy to call me an idiot when they havnt read what the fourums about.

Back to the top
FFS kids,

can admin not do something about this?

neither of you will win this argument,
although i do agree with both of you on certain points

Back to the top

fulltiimejunglist said

Idiot am i?

Plus drugs are common with in the world now, so maybe kids should get the choice wether they beleive in them or not before you stick it in their heads, same as christianity.

just read what you just said, so you think kids should be told drugs are just a choice that you can beleive in?? they have good and bad?? like a religion??

Back to the top
No, but i dont think they should be told drugs make people idiots.

Plus instead of making them not read anyhting about drugs, other than the fact their bad, thats a bit one way minded isnt it….

I thinky ou should stop being so sad telling me drugs are bad, when i obviously dont care what you say, your names jonny mk1, with some lame ass picture, your probaly only a few years older than me, so you probably dont know too much mroe than me.

So all were both doing is givign opinions.

Your dissagree with drugs, i agree with cannabis.

Do you drink?

Back to the top
Everyone has had a fair chance to put their points across. Now locked. Action will be taken against those who the moderator team deem have crossed the line, with respect to offensive posts.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.