Skip navigation

Are women really better drivers than men?

Back to the top

Are women really better drivers than men?

mcscrew said

walt said

I think if mcscrew is not careful he will be barred from any tasting duties he might wish to involve himself with!….

It was just the beer talking… honest :)

Can I judge the best "non-veg" category? :D

NO!  :twisted:

1985 MK1 Black Cabrio almost immaculate
1972 1300 Beetle Bright Orange covered in flowers Stocker almost immaculate

Back to the top

walt said

…I think if mcscrew is not careful he will be barred from any tasting duties he might wish to involve himself with!….And the same goes for any more of you mutinous rabble who want to try to tell me and Jennybugs what to cook!
Would Ainsly Harriot stand for that?…..I think not!
You think Gordon Ramsey can be nasty……

LMARO  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Fanny Craddock would have gone beserk and Delia Smith would have got a little angry *snigger*

Back to the top
Coming late into this one, I'd just like to sat that I'm the worst driver in the world.
I have a 'park by braille' methodology, which has held me in rubbish state since the DVLA were stupid enough to give me a driving license.

Woodpecker. What a refreshing change.  :mrgreen:

You should drink more water.
1664 is 95% water.
Drink more beer? :)

Back to the top
Take it you are a girl then key_ring?  :lol:

Back to the top
Not the last time I checked!  :wink:

1664 is 95% water.

Back to the top
Sweet baby Jesus key_ring……Remove your last comment immediately, before you blow this whole thread! You've just played straight into the girls hands……We're all doomed! 8O

Back to the top
For the purposes of this thread….key_ring shall be treated as a pre op girl! ….
The most obvious clue to his need for gender change is not the inability to park properly, but the inability to differenciate between the right and wrong time to open his / her mouth! :wink:

Back to the top
:lmao: that's just pure genious!

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top

walt said

The most obvious clue to his need for gender change is not the inability to park properly, but the inability to differenciate between the right and wrong time to open his / her mouth! :wink:

:lol:  :lmao:
I can't for this show down, Walt you're funny :wink:

Back to the top
Doh! :oops:
I'll get my coat…

1664 is 95% water.

Back to the top
He he he  :lol:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
And your handbag!  8O

Back to the top

walt said

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH don't throw your toys out the pram! :lmao:

I am just thinking about this cook off having re-read the comments from the guys on here.

I am now actually wondering how much of the judging will be done fairly and squarely through taste alone and not thru 'siding for fear of losing face'  :|  :lol:

That said it's just given me some ideas for the rules of judging  :twisted:

Walt…gonna pm you now!

Back to the top
the judging may be a little male sided, but I'm sure we'd all give honest votes  :angel:

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top
Right - as far as the insurance thingy is concerned, the statisics are this…

Women crash more than Men.

Men's claims are larger than Womens.

That's not me talking - that's the acutal insurance statistics.  Bascially what it means is that an accident that's a womans fault is likely to be a low speed bash in a car park where someones wing will get damaged and a headlight cracked.  This happens alot.  If a man crashes, it's pretty rare.  BUT they are likely to put the car backwards through the plate glass window of a shopping centre knocking over three lamposts and bending four other cars in the incident.

I know this is an extreme exaduration but that's sort of what the statistics are telling us.

Anyway, I digress…

In my PERSONAL experiance I am happy in either the drivers or the passengers seat an so is my girlfriend.

Who drives really does depend on who is the most sober! - lol (rarely you then Steve I hear you say)

Everyone is their own person.  I've witnessed some very bad examples of driving by both genders but also know some very very good drivers, not all of them male I might add.

Back to the top
Steve,
Agree in principal with the fact that men are more likely did write off a car rather than prang it, but I wonder if the statistics you refer to take into account age group? I'm pretty sure that the 17-29 average male pays significantly mote for his insurance than a female of the same age group  :dontknow:

1664 is 95% water.

Back to the top

key_ring said

Steve,
Agree in principal with the fact that men are more likely did write off a car rather than prang it, but I wonder if the statistics you refer to take into account age group? I'm pretty sure that the 17-29 average male pays significantly mote for his insurance than a female of the same age group  :dontknow:
Oh, undoubtedly.  Insurance Actuaries take all kinds into account anyway.  Such as, for example, women live longer.  I know - makes no sense but there you go…

Back to the top
Makes no sense that women live longer? :lol:

Back to the top
To nag men into the grave…  :dontknow:

1664 is 95% water.

Back to the top
Hey key_ring!……You're out of this one you little turncoat!  :x
You need to change your site name to E Izzard! He doesn't know what he is either!?  :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.