Skip navigation

advertising a car on the site

Back to the top

advertising a car on the site

Dano said

This is going round in circles, Ive made my views known and will vote to stay as we are because in my club experience there are a lot of people who own a Mk1 Golf for a short while, have no interest in the club as a whole, sell up and leave a trail of problems behind them for others to sort out.

Dan

well said that man!!!!

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

Dano said

This is going round in circles, Ive made my views known and will vote to stay as we are because in my club experience there are a lot of people who own a Mk1 Golf for a short while, have no interest in the club as a whole, sell up and leave a trail of problems behind them for others to sort out.

Dan

well said that man!!!!

T :clap:

Back to the top

jellybelly said

Dano said

Dan

well said that man!!!!

Yep. Particularly given the little box which shows how long someone's been a member reveals that the initial enquiry comes from someone who has been here longer than almost anyone responding, including yourself.

2008 Citro'n C6 (C6 RTK)
1993 Jeep Cherokee. 1985 Scimitar SS1
132 cars in 18 years…

Past VWs: Mk 1 Clipper, Mk 2 Polo, Beetles, Beetle Cab, Buses, Passats, Sciroccos, Golf Mk 2 GTis, Jetta Syncro, New Beetle Cabrio

Back to the top

Tian said

jellybelly said

Dano said

Dan

well said that man!!!!

X4
which bit of stop flogging a dead horse,dont you get,pick your dummy up…….,coz you got small shoes for a clown!!!and yes i to am not being rude just objectetive,i find it funny that with all your brains,you dont seam to know the differance between you arse and your elbow :redfaced:  :roll:  :dontknow:

KEEP SMILIN

Back to the top

bigladshere said

Tian said

jellybelly said

Dano said

Dan

well said that man!!!!

X4
which bit of stop flogging a dead horse,dont you get,pick your dummy up…….,coz you got small shoes for a clown!!!and yes i to am not being rude just objectetive,i find it funny that with all your brains,you dont seam to know the differance between you arse and your elbow :redfaced:  :roll:  :dontknow:
  getting personal, that will work:D

muttley racing ftmfw

Back to the top

RichardKC6 said

Yep. Particularly given the little box which shows how long someone's been a member reveals that the initial enquiry comes from someone who has been here longer than almost anyone responding, including yourself.

why is it a problem that i haven't been here as long as other?? :dontknow:

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

RichardKC6 said

not to me you newbie 1 post……… :lol:

Back to the top

jellybelly said

RichardKC6 said

Your response appears to be applauding a comment that newbies come through, stir things up, and leave ;)

2008 Citro'n C6 (C6 RTK)
1993 Jeep Cherokee. 1985 Scimitar SS1
132 cars in 18 years…

Past VWs: Mk 1 Clipper, Mk 2 Polo, Beetles, Beetle Cab, Buses, Passats, Sciroccos, Golf Mk 2 GTis, Jetta Syncro, New Beetle Cabrio

Back to the top
it is a fair comment tho that people do stir things up and then leave

and the fact that this arguement could go on forever as there are alot of 4 and against

Banner

Back to the top
Right I for one have had enough of this and its now getting on a personal level which serves this club and this debate no good at all so i am now locking this thread if anyone has a problem with this please pm me....

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.