Skip navigation

5 Door - £1500

Back to the top
Interested in selling my current mk1 and buying something else that is more to my taste.
Not really many preferences, tax and mot would be ideal, has to have 5 doors, anything up to a 1.6 should be good too.
Only interested in what there is to offer.
Anything up to around £1500 :)

Last edit: by charliemk1

Back to the top

Back to the top
my mate is selling a black 4 door 1980 GL for £1000 ono

12 months MOT

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top

ajp1234 said

this could be of interest! cheers for that :thumbs:

Back to the top

arf333 said

my mate is selling a black 4 door 1980 GL for £1000 ono

12 months MOT

Is that the one youve posted in the for sale section? if so would prefer manual. Thanks for the heads up though :cool:

Back to the top
Think there is a beige 5 door in Bristol just gone up in for sales section I think

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

stuartcw said

I have a 5 goor GLS for sale, body work is done and it was painted about a year ago. The paint needs tidying as it has a few marks on it from storage. It is half way through an ABF conversion, the engine has been rebuilt. There is a shabby interior included but there is a racing hydrolyic pedal box included worth £4-500 There is no fuel tank at the minute. It is metallic brown in colour which looks great and is gun metal grey in the engine bay. The car is on coilovers and some 13" also included. Looking to sell the car for £1600 but I have a dubpower manifold for the conversion and a set of r1 bike carbs and some mk3 recaro seats for the project and for the whole lot I would like £2000.

all glass is included but not in the photos

thanks, stu

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.