Back to the top
*Sold*

Model: 1.1 3dr Tin Top

Spec/Trim option: Golf C

Year of manufacture: 1983
Mileage: 98,660
Price: £1900 ono
Contact details: Tom - Tel. 07825128337
Condition: Very good, the odd patch of surface rust as expected but a solid shell and a reliable runner.
Service history: Full service history/receipts available
Mot expiry Date: 26/05/15 (12 months)
Taxed or sorn: Taxed until 31/03/15 (10 months)

Description:

Hello all,

I bought this lovely car a couple of summers back and she has been stored in a hired garage whilst I have owned her, doing bits of restoration and taking her to shows when I had the time.

Had to replace the nearside wing, wishbones and have some small patches welded to get her to pass her first MOT and got a few advisories on the last one including a small chip in windscreen and a slight blow from the rear exhaust box but nothing serious as she passed first time.

Completely standard apart from some adjustable AP coilovers she only has some small patches of surface rust on the arches and sills, but is very solid and has been a VERY reliable runner.

Unfortunately though I haven't had the time I'd wanted to fully restore everything and returning to university in September it is no longer practical to keep her in the garage so I thought it best to offer her to a new loving home.

Hopefully the photo's below can give you a good idea of how good this car is but if I have missed anything, you want to know more or would like to come and see for yourself please give me a call.

Many thanks,

Tom

P.S. Forgot to mention I have a complete identical spare engine I got from a forum member with only 33,000 on the clock! I had intended to drop it in but I never found the time, but it is included if you would like it - even just for spares.

Last edit: by TomMunday

1 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.