Skip navigation

1990 VW MK1 GOLF 1.8 GTI CABRIO ELECTRIC BLUE £2400ono

Back to the top

Beauty of a MK1 at a fair price

My VW MK1 GOLF GTI 1.8 CABRIO is up for sale! (WIRRAL AREA) He is a real solid great runner, Brand new battery and perfect test report last week, new radiator a month ago new clutch in last 8months, gearbox smooth was overhauled last year. Upgraded from Manual to automatic choke, I am pretty sure its had a new engine in its life time (my mechanic agrees but no paperwork to back this up) Mileage 190250. Fitted with rare Dare deep dish alloys in brilliant condition. Body work in good condition, original interior in real good condition. Roof is worn in one small area nothing major and most importantly no leaks (roof is electric but motor in boot needs replacing which I have the new part for), lowered with new wheels and tyres last year. The car also comes with some added extras like new handles for the doors and a spare servo vacuum Someone is going to get a beauty of a classic if they buy this car MOT'd till July next year. Collection only viewings welcome PRICE £2400ono feel free to drop me a message if you are interested or for more pictures stevenbowness@live.co.uk. NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE
C:\Users\ssenwob\Desktop\hoih.JPG

Last edit: by cars_tatts

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.