Year of manufacture:1988
Mileage:107000
Price:£2000
Contact details:simonward1310@yahoo.co.uk
Condition:used
Service history:
Mot expiry Date:Jan 2016
Taxed or sorn:taxed

Description 1988 MK1 cabby, 2.0 16v ABF conversion, Engine fitted end of last year new belts all round and a brand new battery. New clutch and 1.8 gear box fitted from original 1.8 engine. 8 Month MOT and no advisories. original Vinyl roof  in decent condition with no leaks. Body work also in decent condition with some but not many age related marks. Alloy wheels with 4 good tyres. 40mm lowered on spax lowering springs. New fuel pump new fuel lines from front to back. Inside in very good condition with no bolster wear. Overall the car is in great condition for its age, Since ABF was fitted I have only done around 300 mile and its run without any problems. 107,000 mile on the clock but at the moment it doesn't have a speedo cable fitted as I haven't got round to getting one. The car is still registered as 1.8 but I have a conformation letter from the garage to prove engine and chassis numbers on car and donor car so if you wish you can change the log book over to the correct information you can. The car is stored in a garage and only comes out in the sunshine but regularly started when not in use.

Any questions you want to know don't hesitate to ask as am sure I have missed something out. Price is £2000 ono  Thanks for reading

Email me for photos as I don't know how to post them on here at simonward1310@yahoo.co.uk cheers

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.