Mileage: 149,000
Price: 4,500
Contact details: Sami on 07944 384838
Condition: Good
Service history: none
Mot expiry Date: 19/12/2015
Taxed or sorn: 5 months tax

Description:

Full bodywork dis-assemble, rework and re-assemble & top quality respray with all new seals, trims and badges (photos available)
Brand new hood
New tank and fuel-line
All new suspension (back to original)
Full engine overhaul & service with MOT
New exhaust, battery, starter motor, injectors, engine mountings and spark plugs
Brand new spoke Alloys
New floor carpet (I didn't like the blue so got black)
Full Cert.2 alarm, immobiliser and central locking system
Top bluetooth sound system with built in extra woofer and tweeters so you can hear when the hoods down
White classic interior cleaned but with some marks so also including set of grey fury seat covers
Lots of receipts with spares and accessories including spare set of alloys, car cover extra trims etc.

This was my 3rd MK1 Golf Cab and my dream car, but with a job change that means more long distance driving its just not a car for cruising the motorway on a regular basis.
We tried to keep it and use it for fun, but the car has just been sitting in the garage - it deserves to be used and seen!
This car needs running and using and is very reliable… it didn't like being sat in the garage for almost a year where we kept running the battery down with the alarm system.

We cannot hope to get back what we spent on it, so hopefully it will go to a loving home where it will be well looked after and pampered.
Its very nippy and wonderfully manoeuvrable, and a real head turner in the good weather with the hood down (especially with the powerful stereo blasting ;0))
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.