Back to the top
Model: 3 Door Tin-Top with Sunroof

Spec/Trim option:

Year of manufacture: 1982
Mileage: 59,946
Price: £4,950
Contact details: PM please
Condition: Restored
Service history: Limited prior to ownership - significant number of invoices from restoration
Mot expiry Date: 11th December 2015
Taxed or sorn: Taxed

Description:

I have owned the car since 2006 and at all times the car has been garaged. The mileage when it was purchased was 59,946 miles, and has only been driven approximately 50 miles since I bought it.

The car has been an ongoing restoration project, with it being progressed when time and funds have allowed. As with these projects, the costs far outweigh the current value and it has been stripped, re-sprayed, re-upholstered and re-built. There is an extensive file of invoices which can be viewed with the car. Prior to sale I have had the bonnet and wing resprayed putting right damage which occurred in storage, this bill alone was over £400.00.

There are some works I haven’t got round to completing (mainly minor electrical issues) but the attention the car requires could comfortably be tackled from a single garage, and would give any purchaser the opportunity to make the car their own.

I am selling the car with everything I have accumulated over the years, including a full set (5 nr.) of original 9 spoke wheels. These are not in perfect condition, but could be refurbished to return the car to a more original look.

The car is ready to drive away (MOT’d until December) and is only being sold as I need the space and money for other priorities.

Thank you for looking.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.