Skip navigation

1982 1.5 auto cabrio

Back to the top

as above

IMG_1042 cab exh.JPG IMG_1041 cab tyre.JPG IMG_1031 cabrio front int.JPG IMG_1037 cabrio mls.JPG IMG_1032 cabrio well.JPG image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg cabrio j40.jpg Model: 1.5 GL auto
Model:

Spec/Trim option:

Year of manufacture:1982
Mileage: as per photo 104786 still in use occasionaly
Price:  £ 2900 ovno
Contact details: 07799 143934
Condition:excellent
Service history: yes
Mot expiry Date: 6/6/2017
Taxed or sorn: taxed

Description:
Spec/Trim option:

Year of manufacture:
Mileage:
Price:
Condition:
Service history:
Mot expiry Date:
Taxed or sorn:

Description: 1982 cabrio small bumper. May be selling due to lack of use over 20 odd yrs ownership. totally original, S/H etc. if so will try to post full details in next few weeks.  Finally finding way round this site will add more pics over next day or two with a price, sorry for delay, been in a very rural part of France.
For those of you in Lands end or John' o ' Groats the location of car is HD8 between Huddsfld and Wakefld. We are now looking to sell, if it doesn't sell we have had for 23 yrs so another one or two won't matter. Recent exhaust, timing belt kit fitted in June, new rear brakes incuding cylinders, one new tyre, others I would say at least 75% left. We bought off a couple who are friends of ours Hes a consultant anesthetist (retired) his wife who owned the car,though it was reg. in his name is retired lecturer. The prev owner who had it from new was an optitian and lives in next village, I spoke to him on phone when we first got the car. The car has been periodically waxoiled, the engine bay may look a bit dirty because the waxy coating has collected dust over the yrs. I prefer to leave it like that to prevent corrosion but it would clean beautifully with a little petrol or steam clean. The autogearbox is fine,no probs I am retired VW mechanic so car has not been abused. Will try to add more pics later all being well . Just added pic of tyre showing tread on the ones that are not new,the pic of exhaust also shows a non new tyre with similar excellent tread. We have always kept car garaged and never used in wet unless caught in rainshower ( and once in thunderstorm, caught on motorway in France with hood down but stopped immediately on shoulder and put hood up. Lol.
IMG_1038 cab eng.JPG

Last edit: by blacky

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.