1980 MK1 Golf Cabriolet

Back to the top
Model: Golf Cabriolet

Spec/Trim option:1.8 DX K-Jet

Year of manufacture:1980
Mileage:78,000
Price:£1200
Contact details: Max, 07500112474 or email cosmosuk@hotmail.co.uk
Condition: Solid, filler neck, wheel well, inner and outer arches all perfect, undernath of car is undersealed to high standard.
Service history: A few previous MOT's
Mot expiry Date: June 15
Taxed or sorn: Taxed until 31/08/2014

Description:

My Mk1 Cabby i originally purchased to give a full restoration to, however moving away to go back to uni has now dictated that I wont be able to undetake any project for the next few years, nowhere to stash the car any more either :( it started life as the 1.5gl but has had the 1.8 DX from an 83 GTI fitted, K-Jet delivery. Has never missed a beat, roof original and in fantastic condition, no leaks. Black half leather interior, with brown and white cloth. Front seat bases a bit tatty, drivers side bolster a little tired but not exposed or ripped. all electronics work perfectly. Just spent £450 at MOT on OEM rear shocks and springs and a bit of auto electrician labour to solve headlight and indicator issues. Offside rear brake line replaced aswell. Please call or email for more details, looking for a quick sale will also consider a swap for MK3/4 Golf GTI with tax and mot.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.