Skip navigation

1978 S1 MK1 Golf GLS 5dr SOLD SOLD SOLD!!

Back to the top
Model: Mk1 Golf

Spec/Trim option: GLS

Year of manufacture: 1978
Mileage: 82600
Price: £4500
Contact details: 07890 924587
Condition: Original
Mot expiry Date: will come with full years MOT
Taxed or sorn: Taxed

Description:

It is with a heavy heart that I am selling my much loved MK1! I first saw the Golf whilst it was being serviced at our local VW dealership, and approached the elderly owner, and asked if he would be interested in selling it. At the time he was very reluctant to sell as the car was his late wife's and it obviously had great sentimental value to him. I gave him my number in case he changed his mind! A year down the line I got a phone call from the owner saying that the time had come to sell the car and would I like to buy it! I jumped at the chance, and have lovingly cared for it ever since!

It is in great original condition inside and outside for its age, has always been garage kept by myself and the previous owner. The wheels are BBS Mahle's which were an optional extra at the time of purchase so are period correct. They have just been refurbished and have 4 brand new tyres. The car has been lowered using coilovers which are like new. The engine is the original 1.5 and starts and runs as it should! This car really needs to be seen to be fully appreciated!

Please call or PM me if you have any questions.

Cheers

Last edit: by mk1jim18

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.