Skip navigation

OLD - Guess the Asking Price 'GAP' of MK1's in Austria, 'SEASON 1 to 3' 2013-2016.

Back to the top

MK1's for sale in Austria.

Cheers Hugh my friend. 😊

He's a great looking car and I love the special plate as well as many people do over here. I'm surprised how many people here understand its real meaning because in German it's a 1er, 2er, 6er and so on.

But if you can remember that back in 2012 it was our members that picked that number in a poll vote. Mind you it was my favourite anyway!  😂👍

Sad thoughts but I might have to let him go next year unless I get fit and healthy but at least that along with my family should give me enough motivation I'd hope!  😀👍

Back to the top
golf Cabrio  - not sure how I missed your post Mike

Naturally sad that we won't have the organised banter this year, but health comes first!!

Take it easy and we'll keep the pitch warm for you  :thumbs:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Hi Mike sorry to hear you are not well, if you need some sunshine on your bones I am in Spain till the 20th October and the Denia Marriott are doing some deals. I could even give you a spin in the Sportline ! Take care cheers image.jpeg Paul

1992 Red 'Sportline' LHD from France now in Spain,
1991 White' Young Line' GTI LHD from Germany that I can not take to Spain because of Brexit!😒

Back to the top
You get yourself sorted out properly Mike. golf Cabrio
Mrs GolyTheGolf and I want you fit and healthy ready for next season so you can abuse us some more.
There is one thing I'm happy about though. Because you've not done many miles in Scrat you haven't had to post up the damage sustained this year :-D
Take care my friend.
Britney & Cat.

Goly The Golf, a 1983 5dr 1.3cl having a full resto.
Cherub, a 1985 Mk2 Polo Breadvan.
1995 Rover Mini Sprite (wife's daily)

Back to the top
Well I just had a really kind message from one of our players watson  

But I thought I'd share my reply, I'm sure he won't mind! 👍

"Hello Dave and many thanks for the kind words.
Well my health is so, so at the moment and I'm back working for now which is a big bonus. 😀

We've had it extremely cold ❄ here in the past ten days which is unusual with temps getting to the real feel factor of -14 and more.

Apart from that well I'm missing GAP a bit myself to be honest.
Now I only mentioned to Hairyarse the other day that I'm thinking of doing a mini competition if members are interested.

Say starting the end of January and running for only 5 weeks.
So a sprint race 🏎

No 🏅 medals for this one but if it gets enough interest I'll be able to squeeze the club into coughing up some little prizes from the shop! 😉

I'll keep the scores this time and maybe experiment with a new rule or two.

As you well know it was well supported in years gone by and maybe as it's a sprint to the finish a few new players might join in.
We've always had fun and often experience how sellers think and see their cars in a completely different light to the rest of the world. 😂

So on that note I wish you, your family and all followers of GAP past and present a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new year in 2017!

Mike 🎄🎅 "

I know we are all extremely busy with the festive season but if by mid Jan I see enough feedback then we are on! 🤔 😂 👍

Back to the top
Mike golf Cabrio

You know that we'll all be up for a bit more GAP, no matter how few rounds it may be.

Looking forward to it!  :thumbs:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Didn't notice this post when it went up, like having a belated Christmas present thanks Mike.

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
Ahh sweet, I'm game for a few rounds..

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back to the top
Yes I'm in… 😃

Happy new year to all. 

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
am in

Back to the top
Let's do it! HNY all! IMG_0924.JPG

1992 Red 'Sportline' LHD from France now in Spain,
1991 White' Young Line' GTI LHD from Germany that I can not take to Spain because of Brexit!😒

Back to the top
I'll be up for that… 😃

Back to the top
 :thumbs:  yes count me in…

On the drive
T25 Diesel…sameoldblueshiŁ (currently under resto)
Rocco gt2….1990 secret 2…(currently under resto)
Mk4 99 1.8t indigo blue Gti with 43k miles
Caster 93 clipper JH Green cabby
Snowy 91 GTi White cabby( sat waiting for inspiration)
Myvalver 89 GTi Grey mk2 16v
Yuppy Flu 91 GTi Flash Red Sportline

Golf mk1 owner's club on Spotify

Mk1 golf owners club playlist: Golf mk1 owner's club playlist - YouTube

Back to the top

Guess the Asking Price 'GAP' of MK1's in Austria.

Mike I can help with the scores, I'm less busy with work now :)

Glad you're health is on the up. Happy new year to you and your family - and to everyone else of course!

1986 Cabriolet (long resto!)
1983 Cabriolet (daily pain in the bum)
1983 T25 (weekend pain in the bum)

Follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/

Banner

Back to the top
Too right,  im definitely up for a few rounds of this 👍
happy new year all

Back to the top
:thumbs:

Back to the top
Yeah I would to play! 

Happy New Year everyone! X

Kirsty "Percy" 

1988 Clipper called Ruby

www.boogiewookie.com

Back to the top

36thCrazyFist said

Mike I can help with the scores, I'm less busy with work now :)

Glad you're health is on the up. Happy new year to you and your family - and to everyone else of course!

36thcrazyfist

Hi Si thanks for the kind words and a very Happy New Year to you as well.  :)

Well as it clearly seems we have already enough interest in this (not that I ever doubted there would be) so we are a go and yeah if you can do the scoring I'd seriously appreciate it as always!

As mentioned before I'm looking at 5 or 6 week run.
We'll keep the rules pretty much the same which I will announce nearer the time as a reminder to our seasoned players but especially for new ones.

I'm thinking about testing a new rule for this one, a bit more of a gamble for the players but I'll PT you about that to get your thoughts on it.  ;)

At your next club committee meeting can you tap the club up for some prizes.  ;)

Well as I'm on holiday this week and we have -10 outside I thought it would be prudent to go out in the cold and have a cold beer so cheers. That might sound a little weird to some but I am in Austria and believe me the beer I'm drinking is way warmer than the air I'm about to breathe outside!  :lol:

Sent from an iPeed.   :dry:

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top
its been a boring winter with out this, really looking forward to a couple of rounds. very happy to hear your doing better mike.

happy new year everyone
There are too many online users to list.