Skip navigation

Looking for MK1 for hire

Back to the top

Looking for Mk1 to hire in yorkshire

Hi guys, this is abit of a long shot but I'm currently looking for a MK1 to hire for a music photo shoot. I have trailed through the internet and cannot find any companies that do this so i thought maybe the forums are the place to ask? We are based in Skipton, North Yorkshire and the shoot is on the 25th June. Im looking to borrow a Mk1 for a day, so could pay for insurance and obviously give a fee for the hire. Is there anyone who might be able to help me? or does anyone know somewhere i could go? Many thanks

Back to the top
Hi hen_1986 , what colour car are you after?

Back to the top
Hi spen, thanks for your reply. No particular colour in mind..Just a good looking Mk1..Do you have something in mind?

Speak soon

Henry

Back to the top
No worries Henry. This one's mine…..
image.png
I'm about 40 minutes from Skipton. 

Cheers

Back to the top
That is lovely. Ok so how much would you want for the day use of it? plus insurance for me on it? We would want some shots in the day and some in the evening so we could take it from around 4ish till 11ish?

Thanks Spen! 

Back to the top
I've miss-read your requirements there Henry. I would be happy for the car to be used but not for anyone else to drive it mate. I'll understand if this causes you a problem. 

Cheers
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.