Skip navigation

advice on buying a mk1 golf

Back to the top

whats the value of the car ?

It's on the home page mate on the right hand side at the bottom under guides,just click on it and it will show you the check list will help u a lot.
Looks like your pictures not working.

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top

Swerve said

Hi Baddon15 just for peace of mind have you checked the car with the campaign check list what's on the forum just to make sure it is,as I don't think metallic grey is a campaign colour I could be wrong though 👍
To be honest though being in good condition is the most important thing for buying a mk1 these days campaign or not.

Atlas Grey IS a genuine campaign paint colour, and a very rare/desirable one (rarer than Helios Blue). As such, it may add a little to the value.

I've an idea in my mind what the value of the car is but I'd want to see pictures before saying

Back to the top

paul_c said

Swerve said

Hi Baddon15 just for peace of mind have you checked the car with the campaign check list what's on the forum just to make sure it is,as I don't think metallic grey is a campaign colour I could be wrong though 👍
To be honest though being in good condition is the most important thing for buying a mk1 these days campaign or not.

Atlas Grey IS a genuine campaign paint colour, and a very rare/desirable one (rarer than Helios Blue). As such, it may add a little to the value.

I've an idea in my mind what the value of the car is but I'd want to see pictures before saying

If you read my post I DID say I could be wrong ! 
Thankyou for your correction.

171761 views (107 Kb)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.