1990 Volkswagen Golf Mk1 Sportline - Black

Model: Volkswagen Mark 1 Golf GTI Sportline Black

Spec/Trim option: Sportline in Black

Year of manufacture: 1990
Mileage: 132,595
Price: £9,750
Contact details: 07505 10 33 77
Condition: 8.5 out of 10
Service history: I have completed a full service and replace with a genuine VW cambelt in 2017, the car has only done 200 miles since 2017
Mot expiry Date: N/A - No MOT
Taxed or sorn: SORN

Description:

My Black MK1 Golf GTI Sportline is up for sale. It has the factory fitted full Recaro interior, Power hood, Mohair hood, Electric front windows. The car has been lowered on coilover suspension however can be taken back up to standard ride height. The previous owner in 2012 rebored the engine to 1900CC. I own 2 other Mk1 Golf GTI's and this one definitely feels quicker than the other 2. All items on the car work. Original BBS RA Black Alloys. Always been garaged in my 6 years of ownership with a  heavy duty car cover on the car. Car comes with the Black Tonneau hood cover too.

Used very sporadically and never left the garage for the last 3 years. Since my ownership, the car has only covered 399 miles in 6 years.

Lots more photos available on request. Any questions or queries please do call or text. Always more than happy to talk about Mk1 Golf's as I am a huge enthusiast.

Thanks,

Habib Khan

Sportline 10.jpg Sportline 7.jpg Sportline 6.jpg Sportline 2.jpg

Sportline 1.jpg

Back to the top
Lovely motor - might be slightly under priced if anything. I know it's not original - 1900 etc - but looks in great condition. 

FSH with similar mileage have gone for 15k plus.

Good luck with the sale mate! 

Back to the top
Hi there,

I am looking to move the car on to a good home where it will be give the new buyer he same happiness it gave me. It has been one my pride and joy for the last 6 years.

Hopefully someone will feel the car is priced well and like the spec and condition of it too.

Thanks

Habib

Back to the top
Absolutely. Worth advertising on car and classic too to get the right type of buyer. 

If I didn't have my Sportline already I'd be all over this one! 

Back to the top
Hi can you leave a contact phone number please gor the sportline
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.