Skip navigation

1989 Golf GTI Cab Karmen very solid car

Back to the top
Model: Golf GTI CABRIOLET Spec/Trim option: Year of manufacture: 1989 Mileage:104 Price: £1250 Location: BOLTON, LANCASHIRE Contact details: 07767440206 Condition: Service history: Mot expiry Date: SEPTEMBER 2013 Taxed or sorn: NO TAX Description: With regret im not going to be able to complete my car. My plan was to strip it and have it fully resprayed, new roof and so on. Due to the fact ive been offered a mint scirocco i need the room for it. I have just fitted a set of fully refurbed Borbet T alloys powder coated center with a machined polished rim. What needs to be done : prepping for paint : new roof cover : coilovers need setting as its on its bottom at the moment Although the car is mot'd it will need to be trailored away due to a fluid leak, so please bare this in mind. This when finished will look awesome and im gutted ive got to let it go. I will need it gone asap as the guy im getting the scirocco of is loosing his garage where it is stored. I know i could break the car for more than im asking and to be honest it owes me more but it would be ashame to break such a solid car.

If no interest soon for the full car i may consider breaking it.

Last edit: by daja1975

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.