Skip navigation

loads of mk1 parts! (buy one part get one half price!! )

Back to the top

parts i have left!

Ok guys.

A once only warning to all posting on THIS threads 

KEEP THE LANGUAGE DECENT PLEASE.

Golfc - please refund or send out the parts as paid for. No more excuses or delays will be tolerated by the club or members. 
This is YOUR reputation that's at stake not mine or anyone else's. 
I accept that we are all busy but if you take money then you have a duty to either post out, contact the seller or at the very least out a post up explaining the delay. 

It's all gone
very wrong with these sale items.

Lets get the line drawn - settle the deal and move on. 

Back to the top
I ordered a boot carpet and fuel pump relay for £30

Back to the top

golfc said

Once all payments are sent Il  delete my account no worries! people pt me what i owe you! , 9double9 i dont have a hide out mate and if i did you wouldn't want to see me ! Your a joke fella dont be posting stuff up on here acting the big hard man lol, iv told you Il transfer your £7 to you,

Nathan I think your time would be better spent sorting out refunds for all the people that are currently out of pocket because of you. This has gone on now for several weeks. Club members have given you their hard earned cash for parts that have either not materialised or have arrived broken due to poor packaging.
Members of this club that are out of pocket have every right to a full and prompt refund or as previously stated the Police will become involved.

Sticker Pig

Back to the top
Has anyone been refunded?

Sticker Pig

Back to the top
Nothing yet  :P

Back to the top
Ive not had any parts or refund sent either!

Back to the top
Good to see that Nathan has got a new avatar. Is that him running away with every ones cash?
Anyone got a running total of how much he has managed to scam?

Sticker Pig

Back to the top
Going to contact PayPal this evening. Has anyone else put a claim against him yet?

Back to the top
He is just a scamming Loser !! Who changes his avatar just to put the final boot in .

Thank god I never bought anything from him and get him banned and deleted if its possible !!

Nathan your a joke :-)

Back to the top
Just opened dispute with paypal,gutted there are people like this:(

Back to the top
Can anyone provide me with Nathan Christopher's address?

Sticker Pig

Back to the top

9double9 said

He doesn't list it on our site.
However if you paid with PayPal then you can force PayPal to give it up as part of a dispute - he will get alerted and given your address and phone details as well.

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

9double9 said

He doesn't list it on our site.
However if you paid with PayPal then you can force PayPal to give it up as part of a dispute - he will get alerted and given your address and phone details as well.

Not when the payment was sent as a gift it would seem  :P

Sticker Pig

Back to the top
Not good mate.

I have had enough of this joker.
His Avatar is now a dog - a fair choice.
He is also banned - so do not expect him to reply, but I cannot risk others being taken in by him.
He has not been on this site for just over 7 days now, so i do believe that he has done a runner.

Those who used PayPal without a gift please go after him - you will be able to get his address, a few folk would like to pay him a visit.

I have said this a few times in the past, if you do not know the seller then only use PayPal without a gift - that way you will always eventually get your money back.

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

9double9 said

pm me.

Back to the top
I never understandy why a cammer  would use paypal for goods? its obvious that they are just going to loose their money and get in trouble?

Back to the top

James-Carey said

I never understandy why a cammer  would use paypal for goods? its obvious that they are just going to loose their money and get in trouble?

What's a cammer?

Sticker Pig

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

Not good mate.

I have had enough of this joker.
His Avatar is now a dog - a fair choice.
He is also banned - so do not expect him to reply, but I cannot risk others being taken in by him.
He has not been on this site for just over 7 days now, so i do believe that he has done a runner.

Those who used PayPal without a gift please go

after him - you will be able to get his address, a few folk would like to pay him a visit.

I have said this a few times in the past, if you do not know the seller then only use PayPal without a gift - that way you will always eventually get your money back.

I'm not too badly out of pocket that I won't be able to feed my family. It's the principal of the thing, the site all has members working towards a common goal - keeping their MK1's alive. When there is parts for sale there will be lots of interest. It's just a pity on this occasion that the person selling them turned out to be dishonest by taking money and not providing the goods.

Sticker Pig

Back to the top

9double9 said

James-Carey said

What's a cammer?

* scammer. I need to proof my posts haha.

Back to the top
I had a text from Nathan on Friday afternoon stating "Hi mate im sorting all this out at the weekend i have the cash then"

Needless to say, there is no sign of my refund. Just tried ringing his mobile and no answer. Anybody tried his landline yet?
There are too many online users to list.