Skip navigation

AGM Show *July 23rd - 25th 2010* Uttoxeter Racecourse

Back to the top

AGM Show *July 23rd - 25th 2010* Uttoxeter Racecourse

For the last two years we've run a convoy of Mk1s through the Illuminations on opening night. Thread will be posted over the weekend in Regional section ready for folk when they return from Uttoxeter  :mrgreen:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
OK Cool ill keep my eyes peeled.

Banner

Back to the top
washed, polished, waxed and ready to go and that's just me  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Will be there after tea.
What time are the catering stalls etc open? I have got no camping stuff and I need a brew in the morning  :banghead:
Jelly Bringing ytour stuff too  :lol:

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
chortle come see me in the morning and i'll give you buttie and a tea :)

Banner

Back to the top
Pitched tent, showers being sorted as I type, flags are flying and the Midlands crew are 'aquiring' a table for their camp!!!

It's all coming together nicely!!!!

Back to the top
got jellybellys carpet in my car, replaced a broken chin spoiler, checked levels (need a bit of oil at the garage) and me and the missus are packed.... rolling offf in 30 mins.

Back to the top

chortle said

Will be there after tea.
What time are the catering stalls etc open? I have got no camping stuff and I need a brew in the morning  :banghead:

ive packed plenty of tea bags! come give us a shout ill sort you a brew out.
got two bbq's
and the car is now fully packed, dont know if i can even fit the mrs in  :?

Back to the top
Anybody from the south coast or south want to meet on the way up tomorrow? Or am I the only representative of the South!

Mk1 Cab:
Mk6 GT TDi

Back to the top

marshy said

chortle said

Will be there after tea.

ive packed plenty of tea bags! come give us a shout ill sort you a brew out.
got two bbq's
and the car is now fully packed, dont know if i can even fit the mrs in  :?

cheers Marshy, will deffo take you up on that offer mate. I love tea, no sugar and how it comes.

Back to the top
Leaving Derby in about 20 mins woop!!! woop!!!

Back to the top
I'm back at home broke down on M6 just before M62.. need a new radiator.  :cry:

was towed all the way home by AA and cost me  £100  :cry:

gonna try and get there tomorrow in my Audi. but everyone on the PNERivage Household is very unhappy

Back to the top
The Pink witch is clean and ready for Sunday is anyone going from Cambridgeshire?

Back to the top

muttley said

Anybody from the south coast or south want to meet on the way up tomorrow? Or am I the only representative of the South!

im from bristol an im goin up tomorrow…

if you wanna come off somewhere ill roll up wid you as im goin up on my lenon :)

let me know what time your thinking of going up.
im working tonite till about 7 in the mornin then im off to asda to get my beer… So any time after about 8 :)

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top

muttley said

im from bristol an im goin up tomorrow…

if you wanna come off somewhere ill roll up wid you as im goin up on my lenon :)

let me know what time your thinking of going up.
im working tonite till about 7 in the mornin then im off to asda to get my beer… So any time after about 8 :)

Back to the top
mixerman…leaving Brighton for around 6ish…next stop Pompey get my brv…then i will be rollin on up! Give me a ring for about 8ish when you picked your tinnys up and we can arrange a meet…
Steve.aka Muttley 07765446454

Mk1 Cab:
Mk6 GT TDi

Back to the top
cool cool see ya in the mornin :)

ill give you a ring then :)

Back to the top
Enjoy folks  :mrgreen:

Just seen the piccy on the home page and could cry  :cry:  :cry:

If I win the Euromillions (I've bought a lucky dip  :wink: )  tonight I'll see you all tomorrow as I won't have to go to work  :lol:  :lol:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
Coming up in the camper,mk1 stuck in garage till builders have finished my porch

09 T5 Bilbo conversion in light metallic green.Will keep my eyes open for mk1s on the M40,M6

Back to the top
Timmyturtle give us a ring when your on the m40 m5 and meet us? I reckon I will hit the the 40 by 8ish?

Mk1 Cab:
Mk6 GT TDi

Back to the top
Hi all,

Mk1 all clean and ready to come up in morning from Northampton via girlfriend in Soilhull!!! :D  :D  :D  Went and saw off the guys going from J15 M1 going in convoy , should be tented up by now !!! (i hope!!).

See you all for great weekend tomorrow !!!

Mark
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.