Skip navigation

AGM Show *July 23rd - 25th 2010* Uttoxeter Racecourse

Back to the top

AGM Show *July 23rd - 25th 2010* Uttoxeter Racecourse

Hi.

I'm new to the website. Sorry but i don't have a MK1 Golf, the wife and i have 3 Audis, will it be ok to come along in one of those? We live in Uttoxeter so we could bring all 3.  :)

Thanks  :)

Back to the top

Audimad said

Hi.

I'm new to the website. Sorry but i don't have a MK1 Golf, the wife and i have 3 Audis, will it be ok to come along in one of those? We live in Uttoxeter so we could bring all 3.  :)

DEFINITELY!!!!!!  You don't have to own a mk1 to come…. you could turn up on a milk-float  :mrgreen: … it just matters that you come along.  Prices are per car so you may want to just bring one.  Are they retro Audi's?  Welcome to the site  :dontknow:

Back to the top
yea it's fine to come in whateva car you have.

you will just have to leave it in the car park away from the MK1's

i turned up last year in a PUG 307 :redfaced:

come down and hopefully it might make your mind up to sell the audi and buy a MK1 :lol:

Banner

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Audimad said

Hi.

DEFINITELY!!!!!!  You don't have to own a mk1 to come…. you could turn up on a milk-float  :mrgreen: … it just matters that you come along.  Prices are per car so you may want to just bring one.  Are they retro Audi's?  Welcome to the site  :dontknow:
Thanks for the welcome, our Audis are a 1988 E reg 100 Sport in red so that one is retro, a 1994 L reg 80 TDI in green so slightly retro and a TTS in black not retro. We will probably walk to the show as we only live about half a mile from the racecourse. Looking forward to it.  :D

Back to the top
Glad you are coming… would have been good to add an audi to the cars but if you can walk then I would too.  Hope to see you there!!

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Glad you are coming… would have been good to add an audi to the cars but if you can walk then I would too.  Hope to see you there!!
Would it be possible to bring an Audi and park somewhere within the show?  :)

Back to the top

Audimad said

Spudfingers said

Not sure on that mate… the committee that run the website will know….

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Audimad said

Spudfingers said

Not sure on that mate… the committee that run the website will know….
Ok thanks.  :)

Back to the top
bring the cars we will find a space for the Audi's

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
Would i be able to get me MK1 golf on the main bit if i pay on the door on sunday?

Banner

Back to the top
Dubgolf2010 and everyone else turning upon a Mk1 Golf,

You ARE all able to park in the main arena, even if you turn up on Sunday morning. Once you've paid the entrance fee - which is PER CAR not per person, you are able to mill around like everyone else.

Hope that helps you.

Back to the top
Will i need to bring my membership number and everything else??

Banner

Back to the top
HELP!!!

just realized i deleted my ticket…

oops… i didn't wanna print it cos i thought i would loose it…

ironic that :(

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
Will I be able to come in my Seat Leon? 8)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
Any car is welcome but it just wont be on the show feild where the mk1 will be

it will be in a parking area somewhere behind the bushes :)

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

Any car is welcome but it just wont be on the show feild where the mk1 will be

it will be in a parking area somewhere behind the bushes :)

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:
This is my 5th show in a row and i've been sent to the bushes
:cry:  :cry:

Back to the top
It's got nothing to do with the car Ev!!!!  :lol:   :mrgreen:

There MAY be an area that we can set aside for non Mk1 Golfs. It all depends on how we can figure out tge best layout on Friday, how many cars turn up etc.

Don't quote me on that, non Mk1 Golfs may have to stay in the car park.  :dontknow:

Back to the top
tut tut 8)

Back to the top
Only three more sleeps until I can park up and get legless lol… can't wait… got all me camping milarky too!!!

Quick weather check… Friday is sunny and 19 degrees  :lol: … Saturday mostly sunny 15-19degrees  :lol:  … Sunday…. 20-22 degrees and sunny as hell  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  …. I'm loving this….. even the convoy weather is looking good for Friday!!!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
iv sill lost my ticket!!!!

:(:(:(:(

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.