Skip navigation

AGM Show *July 23rd - 25th 2010* Uttoxeter Racecourse

Back to the top

AGM Show *July 23rd - 25th 2010* Uttoxeter Racecourse

You print your own tickets out and if it is the same as last year you get a goody bag at the entrance.

Timetable for Friday !!!
Put tent up
Cook tea
Beer !!!!!!
Enjoy company
Beer !!!!!!
Sleep

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
my time table is the same as Ade

can't wait for this

gammy i'll only eat that sausage if theres brown sauce!!!

Banner

Back to the top
Mine will be much the same… I mean show and shine, disco start times etc  :roll:  lol.  MMMMMMMMMMM bbbbeeeeeeerrrrrr  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Well i'm gutted to say that it looks like my europe trip is going to be cancelled this summer due to lack of funds :( on the much brighter side though that means I'll be able to make the AGM :D

Back to the top

Sedge said

Well i'm gutted to say that it looks like my europe trip is going to be cancelled this summer due to lack of funds :( on the much brighter side though that means I'll be able to make the AGM :D

Yeah… get down !!!…

Back to the top
as long as I dont have to dance like that I'll be there… :)

Back to the top
Nah that's mine mate…. you practise this one and I'll catch you cutting shapes on the floor ……… :wink:

Back to the top
haha quality! im not even going to ask where you've found tht, love the little point at the end of it all too haha. I best get limbering up then  :wink:

Back to the top
Just remember bud…..

twist…and turn…. and ass shake…. and point…. and twist… and turn…. and ass shake… and point… and twist… and……………..

When your drunk you'll get it wrong and end up injuring yourself doing a "shakey point with and ass twisting turn"  8O

:mrgreen:

Back to the top
Haha I'll keep the advice in mind :-) Iwould have tobe very drunk to even consider re enacting those moves so the chance of injury is quite high I would say :-( haha I'm sure it would be to the amusement of everyone else tho! :redfaced:

Back to the top
Woo!!! Just booked it off work!! See you guys there!

Back to the top
Really it aint that far away is it… got the world cup soon and with that swallowing the nation the AGM will be with us before we know it… tickets on Friday when I get paid defo  :lol:

Back to the top
Just bought my weekend ticket.  Whohoo.  Bring on the cocktails.

Back to the top
will have to get talking to a few mates and get some tickets brought before the end of may :) Are other vw's welcome? As im the only one that drives a mk1.

Back to the top
It's an appreciation of the mk1 mate so everyone is welcome!!!  I don't know if it's any dearer if it's not a mk1 but have a look at the ticket details on the left mate.  I'd love to see any other VAG stuff there and even more so I'd love to see anything unusual and/or retro…  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
I dont know about unusual sorry most of my mates drive mk2 or 3 golfs and a couple of polos, they're all pretty tidy tho, none of us have show standard stuff though we're only young! :( cant see anything about different ticket prices on the page about the AGM just the split between members n non members buying

Back to the top

Sedge said

I dont know about unusual sorry most of my mates drive mk2 or 3 golfs and a couple of polos, they're all pretty tidy tho, none of us have show standard stuff though we're only young! :( cant see anything about different ticket prices on the page about the AGM just the split between members n non members buying

OMG you seriously aint seen my green mk1 then… that's the one me and the missus are turning up in… no carpet (jellybelly's gave me one to put in it)… the whole shell is 20% paintwork, 20% metal and 60 % bloody rust  :mrgreen: and to make it worse if I don't tap the accelerator it stalls hahahaa!!!!

No one is watching what you turn up in mate but all those VAG motors will be welcome additions and give something else to look around.  If there's no extra cost then anything is welcome from a pedal and pop scooter to my crappy vectra… just make sure you turn up… doesn't matter what your driving  :wink: .  It's about appreciating the MK1 and enjoying the weekend not what car you turn up in bud (and anyone else reading this).  COME ALONG… LETS GET DRUNK  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
haha mine doesnt look to bad in daylight, when they say evil comes out at night tho its true, my car turns patchwork :( so many poor colour matches on panels that have bin sprayed! lol but im definately with the getting drunk statement :) I'll walk round looking at what my car could become haha but realistically if i can keep it on the road for the next 3 years that will be an achievement because im just about to start uni

Back to the top
Everyone is welcome.  Obviously the focus of the show is Mk1's and if you're interested in them, it's the show for you.  Doesn't matter what make or model of car you come in but of course the best parking spots are reserved for Mk1's ;)

Banner

Back to the top

GHIA said

Just bought my weekend ticket.  Whohoo.  Bring on the cocktails.
:imwithstupid:
 :roll:  :roll: all booked off work,weekend paid 4  :wink:

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.